House of Tides

Geronimo

Striker
Looking for a big slap up meal for a celebration.

Looked at House of Tides . Tasting menu £95 for seven courses (a nar but it's special)

Thought champion until I read this shite ..

House of Tides | Kenny Atkinson FAQs

snip>

Q: Does House of Tides have a dress code?
A: House of Tides has a very relaxed atmosphere. We want you to be comfortable during your dining experience, so we do not have a strict dress code policy. We only ask for no shorts, sleeveless t-shirts, hats, flip flops & Sunderland football shirts.
snip >

Been saving up for this celebration. They can fk right off. Or a meringue ?

Any SMB'ers got suggestions for a high-end restaurant ? Really want to push the boat (Yes - Look at me ;) )

Looking for a big slap up meal for a celebration.

Looked at House of Tides . Tasting menu £95 for seven courses (a nar but it's special)

Thought champion until I read this shite ..

House of Tides | Kenny Atkinson FAQs

snip>

Q: Does House of Tides have a dress code?
A: House of Tides has a very relaxed atmosphere. We want you to be comfortable during your dining experience, so we do not have a strict dress code policy. We only ask for no shorts, sleeveless t-shirts, hats, flip flops & Sunderland football shirts.
snip >

Been saving up for this celebration. They can fk right off. Or a meringue ?

Any SMB'ers got suggestions for a high-end restaurant ? Really want to push the boat (Yes - Look at me ;) )
It's just a bit of humour man.
If you wanted to go then still go along just dress appropriately ;)

It's just a bit of humour man.
If you wanted to go then still go along just dress appropriately ;)
A bit obvious and crawly, mind. I can imagine the comments on here if it was the other way round. Not sure why a decent restaurant would bother with this sort of thing. Down with it!

The Raby Hunt is the best restaurant in the North East.

Too pretentious for my taste, plus they don't cater for food allergies or vegetarians - I prefer the Black Swan at Oldsteads - slight downside is tables are usually only for 4 max, although I've booked their private dining room before, but that tends to end up a little pricy

Back