House of Fraser - Administration

A twat but a f***ing brilliant businessman!
I honestly dont even think he is a twat- i reckon socially out on the sauce he would be ok- unbelievable to think that a barrow boy working the markets 25 years ago now owns a premier league club ( shit) and the House of Fraser and many former blue chip brands.

The rise of the ‘Turkish Barbers’ has been noted. Probs a front for ISIS like the vast amount of sun bed shops a few years back was for laundered drug money
Plot twist, there's one opened up near me with a sign above the door clearly calling themselves "Kurdish Barbers"

I'm waiting on a full scale war with clippers and smelly aftershave at some point

You battle through traffic, search for a parking space, traipse to the shops trying not to trip over the dozens of beggars that line the streets and find fuck all there and what you do like, they don't have your size. You go back to you car, pay the £££ for parking and brave the traffic returning home. Bravo, you've wasted about 3hrs of your precious time off work for fuck all.

No wonder folk shop online.

You battle through traffic, search for a parking space, traipse to the shops trying not to trip over the dozens of beggars that line the streets and find fuck all there and what you do like, they don't have your size. You go back to you car, pay the £££ for parking and brave the traffic returning home. Bravo, you've wasted about 3hrs of your precious time off work for fuck all.

No wonder folk shop online.
Know what you mean. Sometimes wonder why we even get up in a morning. :lol::lol:

Back