House Alarm/CCTV

It depends how many times it goes off but 2 years would be my advice. I've got wired bells on mine so they are lit up at night.
i did think of wired as it has the option but couldnt get a cable up too much hassle. my siren has the leds activated so that will have a little drain but not too much. they should have added a small solar pannel like the old responce sirens had to keep the battery charged. but then again they wouldnt sell many replacement batterys.:lol:

i did think of wired as it has the option but couldnt get a cable up too much hassle. my siren has the leds activated so that will have a little drain but not too much. they should have added a small solar pannel like the old responce sirens had to keep the battery charged. but then again they wouldnt sell many replacement batterys.:lol:
And you would still want to swap them out after 3 years anyway. I wouldn't have the leds on personally unless hard wired. Those response bells look horrific anarl:lol:

And you would still want to swap them out after 3 years anyway. I wouldn't have the leds on personally unless hard wired. Those response bells look horrific anarl:lol:
they do lol. i had one up for 15 years and only changed the battery once in the siren :eek: so cannot fault the reliability. still grafts i put it on the shed to keep an eye on my bike when i got the pyronix kit.

No problem mate. Is it a new build?

Sorry to hijack, but you gave me some advice a couple of years ago to get CCTV on my mobile phone for my business a couple of years ago. I have a new premises and I can’t for the life of me get the CCTV on my phone, would you come out and sort it? I am in Wylam Northumberland.

I until they get there and realise it’s not then fuck the customer about.

I know mate was just emphasising that this does happen. People say to me your the first person to call out regularly l.
Thats what happens. A lot of self employed sparks, plumbers, chippys etc have not got time to run around giving quotes for jobs they may not get. So quote over the phone is the way to go if you are buisy. If you are not buisy then look at the job and quote on site.

Sorry to hijack, but you gave me some advice a couple of years ago to get CCTV on my mobile phone for my business a couple of years ago. I have a new premises and I can’t for the life of me get the CCTV on my phone, would you come out and sort it? I am in Wylam Northumberland.
Yeah, drop me a pm with your details and I'll give you a call to arange.

Back