House Advice

If you think the three bedrooms are overpriced then wait until you see the four bedroomed! And there’s nothing special about them or the site they are on.

And here is a nice four bed ex local authority in Peterlee for ninety grand. You may want to redecorate some places though.

If you think the three bedrooms are overpriced then wait until you see the four bedroomed! And there’s nothing special about them or the site they are on
You would think Gentoo would know that's way overpriced for Peterlee. They sell houses cheaper than that elsewhere.

You would think Gentoo would know that's way overpriced for Peterlee. They sell houses cheaper than that elsewhere.

It’s way more expensive than the new housing estates in Easington, or the older private houses in Peterlee itself. No one could convince me to pay a quarter of a million pounds for a house overlooking Oakerside Drive shops and the Hearts of Oak/Lucianos.

It says that they are Gentoo on their website somewhere. It’s ages since I looked though so I can’t give a direct link.
I was driving myself nuts wondering where the Gentoo link came from and found it here. Gentoo are the contractors for Chapter. Here are the details from a Durham County meeting.

Lol, some memory m8 v impressive, that company is now tolent as well.

Back