Houghton CWCC Upcoming Events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleem Dar

Striker
Hello all.

Whether you're going to become a member of Houghton CWCC this season or not, please see if you can attend any of the events that have been arranged (by Edd) to try and raise some funds.

Please note all events are provisional at the moment and are subject to change.

Please also be aware - before dismissing any event - that any funds raised will help a club who have been great to us (SMBcc) during last year.

Anyway, here they are:

Sunday April 3rd - Car Boot Sale at Seaham. Any unwanted goods will be accepted, please PM me if you have any. Sensible things only please. We don't need/want Sweeneys anal plug.

Sunday April 10th - Ground Housekeeping. Meet at 11am at the club to help fix nets, sight screens and covers. Remember that this will also be of massive benefit to the SMBcc. Moreso than any other event I'd imagine.

Friday 6th May - Quiz Night. £5 in, and includes pie and peas supper. Quiz starts at 8pm. Held in the club house. Prizes for winner and runner-up.

Friday 4th June - Race Night. £5 in, and includes race card and pie and peas supper. First race at 7:40pm. Held in club house.

Saturday 30th July - BBQ and FUN DAY! Free admission, Pool and Darts tournaments and the first team are at home. Things such as a bouncy castle have been suggested to keep the likes of Purcell happy.

Friday 5th August - Poker Night. £10 in, starts at 7:30pm and time limit until 10pm. Free HotDogs. Prizes for 1st and 2nd.

Saturday 17th September - End of Season Awards Evening. £5 admission with buffet and 4 raffle tickets included.

Thanks to Edd for coming up with these ideas, and hopefully we will see a few down there for each event.

pepper is sorting out the 1st team friendly and yes on Sunday 24th April 2nds vs 3rds

Left messages with Washington and Sacriston for the 1sts.

Washington as someone (Ben?) said they'd give us a game in the meeting and Sacriston as they gave the 3rds a game last season and thought their 1sts might do the same. Neither gotten back to me yet.

Good stuff Tom.

Just need a way to try and get them to Paul (?) who I think is doing the car-boot.

well you did say PM you if they had anything:lol:

Tom will you be attending any nets in the near future if so give them to me and I will pass them on.

Paul with have his van with him at the meeting on thursday so if anyone has anything to sell bring it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back