Hotels for Gillingham away

Anyone staying over if so where?
Been looking and the prices are up to £80 for the Wednesday night

Much better to stay overnight on the otherside of the hill and travel to the match from there.

2 premier inns in Maidstone and various hotels and B'n'Bs.

Quarterly hour bus service to Gillingham from Maidstone.

If you get stuck, I'll see if my parents can put you up for the night :lol:

if
seems a bit pricey mate, have you checked out the local swinging/dogging sites? you might find a single or couple looking to accommodate midweek there. type adulthub/kent in year browser
if you like Dickens then Rochester’s the place. Maidstones just down the road anarl.

I may venture to that fixture as I am off that week, know quite a few people I served with who live around the Chatham area so digs and a bit of reunion should be no bother.

Loads of places nearby if you’re driving
Rochester
Maidstone
Chatham
Sittingbourne
Even sheppey...all within 20 mins of the ground....

seems a bit pricey mate, have you checked out the local swinging/dogging sites? you might find a single or couple looking to accommodate midweek there. type adulthub/kent in year browser

Yes the Fanshaw-wallpollers from Reculver are available that night, up for anything apparently and they suggest you bring a gerbil with...

Anyone know if you if you can get tickets for the away via Gills ticket shop...the websites unclear...it’s 20minutes from my gaff and I really want to go and bring Ms 73 to her first game...

Back