Hot food Hard men

lurker

Striker
Was in tynemouth yesterday and there was a market stall selling really hot chilli sauces, a and a queue of hfhm waiting to try his wares.

The stall owner was a geordie, saying things like ‘heya ya can taste the Carolina reapas in that man Bonny lad’

I had to do everything I could not to tut loudly at him.

I wish him all the best in his venture but feel he should do more to warn people about the state their arse will be in up to 48 hours later.

daventry cat

Striker
Was in tynemouth yesterday and there was a market stall selling really hot chilli sauces, a and a queue of hfhm waiting to try his wares.

The stall owner was a geordie, saying things like ‘heya ya can taste the Carolina reapas in that man Bonny lad’

I wish him all the best in his venture but feel he should do more to warn people about the state their arse will be in up to 48 hours later.
stall on worcester market sells naga pork scratchings having tried a small sample i have two observations 1 dont eat them they are unpleasantly hot and literally make your eyes water 2. and this one is important DO NOT absent mindedly wipe away said tears with the same hand you used to pick up the sample with

Did he not do that humourous thing geordie stallholders do by playing with the name of their wares
Scotch bonny lad
The Chilli man road
Hawa nero