Hot day forecast

Another sunny day lies ahead - today, but not quite as the scorcher we had yesterday.

Highs of 17°c forecast :cool:

What is a "honey mask" and what does it do?

makes me look young :eek::eek::eek::lol:

Honey is a natural antiseptic and many people use it as mask to help soothe and heal their skin. However, if you are allergic to bees, it's probably not a good idea to use this mask.

Honey is superb for healing burns and small cuts. It's also a humectant, which means it helps keep your skin moisturized. Because of all of these amazing qualities, honey is thought to treat acne as well. I mean, it's antibacterial, it helps with wound healing, and it even keeps your skin hydrated. What more could you ask for?

But of course, there is always a catch.

makes me look young :eek::eek::eek::lol:

Honey is a natural antiseptic and many people use it as mask to help soothe and heal their skin. However, if you are allergic to bees, it's probably not a good idea to use this mask.

Honey is superb for healing burns and small cuts. It's also a humectant, which means it helps keep your skin moisturized. Because of all of these amazing qualities, honey is thought to treat acne as well. I mean, it's antibacterial, it helps with wound healing, and it even keeps your skin hydrated. What more could you ask for?

But of course, there is always a catch.

I figured out why you go out early now. I think my skin is past help from honey masks

Got a lend of an axe and a sledgehammer off my mate so I'm gonna smash my shed up and then have another fire today with a box of cans and some tunes.

Sunny today :cool: if not cooler than previous days - but make the most of it as tomorrow if forecast rain :neutral:

Sat in the garden, me. Phone in one hand, cup of tea in the other. We spent our holiday savings doing the garden up last year. It was the best decision I've ever made!

Lovely and warm already this morning. I'm not wearing my thermal vest to the match today.

On seaburn beach now, cursing all the yapping dogs for disturbing my peace while watching the lasses joggers arses go by. Life's hard with the jet ski kicking around compared to Shields.

Last edited:
we pay the price for this good weather tonight, thunda and plenty rain getinnnnnnnn, met office say from about 4 pm

bbc say from 9-12 pm a good night falsh & bang

What To Expect: Some flooding of a few homes and businesses likely, leading to some damage to buildings or structures.

Possibly some damage to a few buildings and structures from lightning strikes with some short term loss of power and other services.

There is a good chance driving conditions will be affected by spray, standing water and/or hail, leading to longer journey times by car and bus. Delays to train services are possible.

Thunderstorms are expected to start breaking out from late Saturday afternoon over North Wales and will then become more widespread over northern England on Saturday evening. These will move northeastwards overnight, clearing during the early hours of Sunday.

Whilst some places will miss these storms and remain dry, where they do occur some heavy rain and lightning is anticipated and in a few places there may also be hail and/or gusty winds. 15-20 mm rain may fall in a relatively short space of time with a few spots seeing close to 30 mm of rain.

Last edited:

Back