Hot day forecast

up early so i can exercise outdoors with me honey mask on :eek::eek::eek::p / catch sunrise on drone, Then got neice a kodi box & hard drive for xmas and she wants series 1,2,3,4.5 etc of everything and it never stops , all go go go plus exercise/walks/drone to fit in.

Man, you’ve got some canny lifestyle there m8.

Man, you’ve got some canny lifestyle there m8.

:D then you got the football , what do you say / do. , the mags try to wind me up but just say safc are on tour of leagues. prem well that's man city's and you need money , champ if you go up you need money again, div 1 we still play football

Just been having a canny bonfire in my garden,got rid of a load old tyres and loads of the bairn old toys that i had lying round.
Got about 20 mates round now having a right laugh, been racing our motorbikes in the street as well.

Strangely none of my neighbours are out enjoying the weather

Just been having a canny bonfire in my garden,got rid of a load old tyres and loads of the bairn old toys that i had lying round.
Got about 20 mates round now having a right laugh, been racing our motorbikes in the street as well.

Strangely none of my neighbours are out enjoying the weather

When are yuz droppin cowies?

up early so i can exercise outdoors with me honey mask on :eek::eek::eek::p / catch sunrise on drone, Then got neice a kodi box & hard drive for xmas and she wants series 1,2,3,4.5 etc of everything and it never stops , all go go go plus exercise/walks/drone to fit in.

What is a "honey mask" and what does it do?

Back