Hospitality offer

JJH

Striker
Very decent offer for business club to buy tickets in Quinn’s bar for next weeks hame at reduced rate .
Anyone been and if so is it any good ?

Very decent offer for business club to buy tickets in Quinn’s bar for next weeks hame at reduced rate .

I went in Quinn’s bar for our last premier league match against Swansea. Waiter service to your table, canny meal before the game and we were able to order our drinks for half time which were sat on our tables waiting for us.

It was a canny experience, but I don’t think I could do it every game. Would be canny in the winter mind when it’s freezing and you’ve got somewhere warm to go at half time. My mate has a season ticket in there (which is how I got in for this game) and he loves it.

If we didnt have our STs Id probably go for it.

Which is Quinns again, the sports bar in corner? Says normally £75 is that right?

What’s the business club? Is this offer not open to normal regular season ticket holders?

that is a very good deal, is that a one off

need to have a business and pay membership fee mate

just padded seat and food I think

First offer ive had like.

More or less equivalent to bcb i guess, with a better view.

Was in quinns for the dutch friendly, had our wedding homecoming in there during keanes era, ended up sat in his office reading his notebook :lol:

Any coincidence it could be the owners 1st game, and them wanting to attract businesses to raise the profile? Not in a bad way, i'm just thinking if everyone says it's a great deal and unusual.....ah i'm clutching at owt at the minute :lol:

Did Quinns bar with our lass for one of her first games at the SoL. Made the day for her I think. Still remember just being able to go in there for a drink/bite to eat regardless. Ive always considered getting our season cards in the Black Cats Bar until they moved the away fans above it. North stand is where I had my first season card when we first moved there from Roker

Any coincidence it could be the owners 1st game, and them wanting to attract businesses to raise the profile? Not in a bad way, i'm just thinking if everyone says it's a great deal and unusual.....ah i'm clutching at owt at the minute :lol:
The business club been going for a year, it’s got over 100 local businesses paying over £1k each so decent money for the club.
Usually 4 events a year and all decent .

Back