Horse punching outside of Newcastle.

The clip of Sunderland city centre is evident to anybody that passes through it. Desolate nothingness. I find it criminal how redundant the council seem. A potentially wonderful coastal city that just seems happy just to rot. Could be so much more, and underlying acceptance of inferiority seems to consume Sunderland.

Still upset the ship's and planes come to our shitty little city rather than the couple of decent miles you lot have?. Get past the city centre and there's barely a difference between the 2. We all know the best stuff is in Gateshead and the airport in ponteland.

The clip of Sunderland city centre is evident to anybody that passes through it. Desolate nothingness. I find it criminal how redundant the council seem. A potentially wonderful coastal city that just seems happy just to rot. Could be so much more, and underlying acceptance of inferiority seems to consume Sunderland.
i love the architecture up the west end of the toon,the local's and the mosque's get me thinking iam in damascus or aleppo,and wasnt that where about 40 local taxi drivers were done for f***ing the local female smack head's,it was the main headline on the national news,sounds like a wonderful place..

Still upset the ship's and planes come to our shitty little city rather than the couple of decent miles you lot have?. Get past the city centre and there's barely a difference between the 2. We all know the best stuff is in Gateshead and the airport in ponteland.
Very strange response indeed, rather obsessed. My comments were in no way meant as a comparison to Newcastle. Your obsession meaning that you had to guide your response down that route. Strange character. I could not live with such bitterness. I live in Sunderland and I like it, but can't help but notice what a alow and defeated attitude the council have, a lot more could be made of the place.

Odd stuff. I went to the ships last night, going back today. League has clearly upset you. You don't have to obsessively respond to everything by linking it to Newcastle.

Last edited:

Back