Horrific food that you see ppl eat regularly..

Love pate but it's one of those foods where it is best not to think too much about the ingredients."Mashed chicken livers on toast" doesn't sound as nice.

:lol: the wife loves it and i`ve tried to force myself to like it but i just cant do it. I`ve tried to "make myself" like olives and proper beer in the past as well but I fail miserably every time . Few years ago, I took to ordering a pint of john smiths (or similar) at the start of a night out instead of a usual lager. Never managed to make it past a quarter of a pint before heading back to the bar, too flat and just not very nice

The mrs loves them,makes a lovely soup/broth with them when we can get hold of them.

I took that photo in a grotty little shop in Stockton/ Norton. I’ve not actually seen them for sale in the UK as either an ingredient or as a served dish. I have tried them whilst in Asia and they love them served as extra spicy.

:lol: the wife loves it and i`ve tried to force myself to like it but i just cant do it. I`ve tried to "make myself" like olives and proper beer in the past as well but I fail miserably every time . Few years ago, I took to ordering a pint of john smiths (or similar) at the start of a night out instead of a usual lager. Never managed to make it past a quarter of a pint before heading back to the bar, too flat and just not very nice

Nothing worse that going to a bar (usually at a wedding or gig) to discover the only draught beers they have are Fosters and John Smiths. That's why I hit the top shelf.

Proper beer and John smiths shouldnt be acquainted in the same sentence...keep trying with the pate and olives...once you've mastered them...its onto oysters

Proper beer and John smiths shouldnt be acquainted in the same sentence...keep trying with the pate and olives...once you've mastered them...its onto oysters

what would be classed as a proper beer that would be widely available then marra ? I am a relative novice in this field :lol: . I couldnt even get past a quarter on a pint of guiness either

The people saying sushi will the ones who order chicken balls and eat panack and that man.

It’s just a class divide is all. Different strokes for different incomes.

Red onion in any of it's guises

The lass had a red onion 'chutney' on a sharing board we had recently in Lola Jeans. Could smell it on her for days afterwards

was from the local pub mate, i dont use takeaways that often, generally once or twice a year, nearly always when intoxicated

Class a good parmo with proper chicken, the ship at Redmarshall do class ones

Agreed on takeaway ones got one a few year ago and just binned it straight away. f***ing awful
Hash browns on a full English breakfast

Lidl do some mini ones, absolutely UNREAL

Class a good parmo with proper chicken, the ship at Redmarshall do class ones

Agreed on takeaway ones got one a few year ago and just binned it straight away. f***ing awful

Lidl do some mini ones, absolutely UNREAL

Yeh it was lovely. Never had one before so thought I`d try it. Basically a fresh chicken breast, bit cheese melted on it and some breadcrumbs with a few chillis dropped on the top.

Back