Horrific. 17 year old girl stabbed to death

Whilst clearly the OP has previous for calling out London, the actual article is sickening news and the thread has been turned into an absolute calamity and those responding to him are making it worse. A young lass has just been killed, haway lads have a bit respect, have a comment as a mark of respect and leave the thread.

RIP.

Whilst clearly the OP has previous for calling out London, the actual article is sickening news and the thread has been turned into an absolute calamity and those responding to him are making it worse. A young lass has just been killed, haway lads have a bit respect, have a comment as a mark of respect and leave the thread.

RIP.
Why can't we all just be friends, eh.

RIP.

It's possible to have respect while discussing the wider issues.

@ShieldsGreggs4 how old are you? I imagine you with not many mates and a long suffering wife who's shagging the neighbor. Am I right?

56. My wife is call Jenny. We met in atlantic, a nightclub down in the town centre. Funnily enough she use to live in Croydon. She got out of dodge pretty quick. She said her time in london was so scary. She now enjoys a safe and relaxed life in South Shields.

Back