Horrible In-Laws

scotch

Striker
When the missus (no) parents and sister choose to go to the sisters boyfriends 21st party instead of the other daughters 1st (and hopefully only) wedding, despite having 4 months notice.

I've met some selfish people in my life but her parents are on another level.

Any other In-Law/Wedding horror stories from the smb

When the missus (no) parents and sister choose to go to the sisters boyfriends 21st party instead of the other daughters 1st (and hopefully only) wedding, despite having 4 months notice.

Why's the sister not at the wedding?

That is so mental it's almost funny. They must properly hate you or their daughter mate. :lol:

Hang about, they're missing their own daughters wedding to go to the birthday party of a lad who is seeing their other daughter?

Bizarre.
Forgot to add that the sisters boyfriend was invited to the wedding, and originally they were going to have his birthday party the day after our wedding...
The missus has said they're dead to her now and I can't blame her, just sad that her family won't be there from a traditional point of view.

Forgot to add that the sisters boyfriend was invited to the wedding, and originally they were going to have his birthday party the day after our wedding...
The missus has said they're dead to her now and I can't blame her, just sad that her family won't be there from a traditional point of view.
It is really sad mate. I wouldn't believe it if it wasn't for the fact that I know you are a stand up individual. ;)

I'd be giving them a right mouthful mind. The f***ing arseholes.

Quite selfish to organise your wedding on the same day as your sisters boyfriend's birthday mind.
I know, we should have known 4 months back that the sister would start dating someone a month later with a birthday on the same day as our wedding. If only it was possible for someone to attend a wedding in the morning and have a party in the night we wouldn't have this conundrum..oh wait there's a good 8 hours left from our wedding time till 8pm!

Back