Horrible In-Laws

I know, we should have known 4 months back that the sister would start dating someone a month later with a birthday on the same day as our wedding. If only it was possible for someone to attend a wedding in the morning and have a party in the night we wouldn't have this conundrum..oh wait there's a good 8 hours left from our wedding time till 8pm!

So she's only been with him 3 months.
Your lass must be a reet black sheep for the whole family to do this. Or maybe they don't like your family/mates

I know, we should have known 4 months back that the sister would start dating someone a month later with a birthday on the same day as our wedding. If only it was possible for someone to attend a wedding in the morning and have a party in the night we wouldn't have this conundrum..oh wait there's a good 8 hours left from our wedding time till 8pm!
:lol: Fuckin' hell. So let's get this straight...

The wedding is booked 4 months in advance.
3 months in advance the sister starts seeing some lad.
Said sister and parents are now ditching the wedding to attend the 21st birthday party of this lad they've known 5 minutes.

:lol: That can't be real man, summit else must have gone on? Is the sister that's seeing the soon to be 21 year old a spoilt little radge packet or summit?

Said sister and parents are now ditching the wedding to attend the 21st birthday party of this lad they've known 5 minutes.

:lol: That can't be real man, summit else must have gone on? Is the sister that's seeing the soon to be 21 year old a spoilt little radge packet or summit?
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking

There’s obviously more to this than has been explained so far.
The mother in-law has been unhappy because the missus (still no) wont wear the shoes she wants her too, feels we haven't invited enough guests from their side of the family (got a 100 coming), was annoyed we didn't invite the sisters boyfriend (who we hadn't met or heard off at the time of booking) to the wedding meal. Has refused to pay for her own hair and make-up on the day. Has kicked off about the bridesmaid dresses because the other daughter doesn't fit into the dress that was bought 3 months ago, and wants new dresses bought for all the bridesmaids.
theres more but I can't remember i t just yet...

i should add that my missus and I have put about 5.5k into everything, reception, meal, evening reception with buffet and th etc.. her parents haven't contributed a single penny to anything.

4 months notice isn't a lot of plannning time for a wedding. did you miss them off the original guest list, and only invite them later when some first choice guests dropped out? if so, they have probably been looking for a reason not to go. probably why the sister 'coincidentally' started dating a lad who's 21st was the same day. the perfect excuse

They did just buy her a brand new car (2nd in two years) whilst giving us rudely squat for the wedding :lol::lol:

Back