Horrendous Hangovers

It's silly ignoring the fact that two pints of watta before bed fixes it. Just had mine after a good old sup, be absolutely sorted tomo.
Drank for about seven hours yday, two pints of watta before bed, no hangover.

Today, knocked in nine pints, pissed, two pints of watta just done, be no hangover tomo.

Gerrin.

Last edited:
It's silly ignoring the fact that two pints of watta before bed fixes it. Just had mine after a good old sup, be absolutely sorted tomo.

Today, knocked in nine pints, pissed, two pints of watta just done, be no hangover tomo.

Gerrin.
Nightnare having to wash the bedding everyday though.

Gerrin.

Definitely works.
Only problem is that on top of all that drink, two pints of water is guaranteed to make me need the toilet about 20seconds after I've just got perfectly comfortable in my bed!

if I'm still a bit rough the next day, Lucozade helps. But nothing in the world clears a hangover like icy cold Orange Juice in a glass bottle from the milkman. If only it was still easily accessible. A good swig of that brought me round everytime as a kid

Back