Horrendous Hangovers

Nothing works for me other than getting out for some fresh air.

Bottle of orange lucozade, and some kind of pastry based product to eat helps

Got to say I’d just grasp the nettle and have a couple of beers to get straightened out.

I accept the OP would find this difficult at a kids party

Eventually the words 'never again' actually stay with you. It's the hangovers that eventually make you pack it in. The thought of a grade 10 hangover terrifies me. A full on physical, emotional and existential apocalypse made me realise it is never worth it.

Having said that in the good Ol days 2 pints was the only way to take the edge off!

Any hints and tips for cures?

Before anyone says a mender, I'm at a child's birthday party at 9:30am, and its possibly frowned upon.
Are you feeling better? Did you survive the party?

My hangover isn't shifting today, have tried food, sleep, water. Last option is now a beer 🍺

Are you feeling better? Did you survive the party?

My hangover isn't shifting today, have tried food, sleep, water. Last option is now a beer 🍺
3 americanos and a bacon butty in town to steady the ship. Then detoured home via the local for a burger and chips then a follow up bowl of dirty fries, washed down with a couple of menders. Then home for a couple of hours kip. Now sat with a black coffee watching the match. Not 100% by any means, but starting to at least feel human again.

3 americanos and a bacon butty in town to steady the ship. Then detoured home via the local for a burger and chips then a follow up bowl of dirty fries, washed down with a couple of menders. Then home for a couple of hours kip. Now sat with a black coffee watching the match. Not 100% by any means, but starting to at least feel human again.
You've definitely covered all hangover cure bases, good work! :D

Back