Horizon: zero dawn

Have hit a bit of empass at the moment with The Grave Hoard mission, the Deathbringer is one tough SOB, when I think I have finally killed it, manages to get the kill in. Any advice?

I'm trying to get all the power cells. Been back to every location except the grave hoards. Got all the others already as they weren't there. Reckons I'm missing one. If it's not at the grave hoards then I'll be livid! :evil:

Im onto the final battle so I want to complete all the side shit first.

I'm trying to get all the power cells. Been back to every location except the grave hoards. Got all the others already as they weren't there. Reckons I'm missing one. If it's not at the grave hoards then I'll be livid! :evil:

Im onto the final battle so I want to complete all the side shit first.
The last one for me was at the 2nd to last main mission

Them lightning bird things are a bastard. Well they are for me :oops:
I freeze them the get the ropecaster out and the pepper them with blast bombs

Have you done the second last mission? That's where you get the last one.

Yeah, I'm now onto the final battle. So doing all the side stuff that's left. Figured I'd activate the ancient armour quest. Realised I was one short. Visited all locations. Fuck all there!! Followed YouTube vids to the exact step aswell incase I was just being a div! :(

Exactly what I've been using. I'm sick!!

Yeah, I'm now onto the final battle. So doing all the side stuff that's left. Figured I'd activate the ancient armour quest. Realised I was one short. Visited all locations. Fuck all there!! Followed YouTube vids to the exact step aswell incase I was just being a div! :(

Exactly what I've been using. I'm sick!!
You've gone through the video then, so you must know which one you missed??

Back