Horizon: zero dawn

Welcome home, hunter

Claim your prize

Congratulations, Aloy of the Nora.

You have seized the Platinum Trophy for Horizon Zero Dawn™.
As a reward the elders have bestowed upon you this exclusive theme for your PlayStation®4.

Anyone get this email yesterday?

Welcome home, hunter

Claim your prize

As a reward the elders have bestowed upon you this exclusive theme for your PlayStation®4.

@Blyth got one. Never even played the game.

Welcome home, hunter

Claim your prize

aye:cool:

Welcome home, hunter

Claim your prize

Nope i platinumed it on sunday

Close to getting the platinum trophy and they add two extra trophies which will take another 100 hours or so to get. Can't be arsed

Ye someone confirmed yesterday that they dont count towards the platinum, even though it looks it in the updated trophy list

Edit. Just looked they have now seperated them to a dif tab

It's glitched to fuck anyway. Those power cells aren't there, I already got them in the first place, and Guerilla can fuck right off!

Borrowed this off my mate on Friday, level 15 after hammering it all day today. Cracking game, basically shadow of mordor, but with robots instead of orcs and more emphasis on the bow instead of the sword.

I loved shadow of mordor so this is right up my street, just got to the second big starship enterprise head thingy and the first cauldron. Mindless running about and hitting stuff, great way to spend a hungover Sunday.

Finally managed to get the Shield Weaver Armour (about damn time), now I can try the side missions against the big beasties without getting the snot kicked out of me.

It's glitched to fuck anyway. Those power cells aren't there, I already got them in the first place, and Guerilla can fuck right off!
It's not glitched at all.Platinumed this yonks ago.Perhaps this game is a bit too much for you.

Back