Horizon zero dawn - the frozen wilds

Really enjoying this like, forgot how good the game was. I think I'm almost finished the DLC main story. Definitely one of the better DLC's I've bought

Level 52, went to do what I think was the final mission then found a load of new side quests. Never even got started on it, my weapons have all been upgraded like.

Level 52, went to do what I think was the final mission then found a load of new side quests. Never even got started on it, my weapons have all been upgraded like.
I'm on fire break now, no way have I been playing for 15 hours.
Much shorter storyline than I thought..

Finished the main game a few months ago and loved it, still mess about with trying to finish the hunting grounds missions (without much luck!). Just noticed the PS Store have Frozen Wilds on sale at the moment for £9.99 so thought that was a good offer, looks like I will busy again this weekend.

Finished the main game a few months ago and loved it, still mess about with trying to finish the hunting grounds missions (without much luck!). Just noticed the PS Store have Frozen Wilds on sale at the moment for £9.99 so thought that was a good offer, looks like I will busy again this weekend.
I got it for 14, so not bad.

Back