Horizon Forbidden West

If its a free upgrade whys there a £20 difference? Surely can't be right?
Because people will have potentially had the PS4 version a while before they get hold of a PS5 so Sony don't want the bad press charging these people again. If you're just buying the PS5 version you can pay full whack. That's my guess.

Because people will have potentially had the PS4 version a while before they get hold of a PS5 so Sony don't want the bad press charging these people again. If you're just buying the PS5 version you can pay full whack. That's my guess.

Just seems bizarre that anyone would buy the PS5 version in that case? :lol:

So I'm definitely getting the PS5 game via free upgrade if I buy the cheaper ps4 version?

So I'm definitely getting the PS5 game via free upgrade if I buy the cheaper ps4 version?
Yes, did it myself this morning. If you buy through the psn store on a PS5 only the PS5 version is available to you. Seems a little disingenuous to me.
I had originally pre ordered the PS5 version but got a refund to get the PS4. Fuck them.

Yes, did it myself this morning. If you buy through the psn store on a PS5 only the PS5 version is available to you. Seems a little disingenuous to me.
I had originally pre ordered the PS5 version but got a refund to get the PS4. Fuck them.

Wonder if there'll be any legal issue.

Spot on then, I'll be getting a disk version anyway

It’s pretty simple, just follow the steps here,How to Create a US PSN Account on PS4

I’ve had the US account as my primary account since start of PS4 era. You just have to buy psn top up codes on Amazon.com you’re away

for the address I literally just made one up out of thin air and put 90210 as the zip code.

You can do similar for some PC games as well. I used a VPN and made a Turkish Epic Games account. Bought Dying Light 2 Ultimate Edition for £25. The UK Epic Games price was £80.

Yep did that yesterday, bought the PS4 disk then upgraded on my UK ps5 account for free. It's a bloody long down load about 5 hours

just got it off Amazon on ps4 for 50 quid. looking forward to playing it when it arrives tomorrow
just stating to install it........98 gig. Largest file size since TLOU2 for me. The map must be huge cos I can't imagine the detail of a linear game.

Last edited:

Back