Horden Oktoberfest

Twister are a great band, know stevie well.

on a different note, if any rockers are out there we're headlining Stanleys Burning Rock Fest next month
LAUGH OUT LOUD M8. Good one.
I seen Twister when they were just young 14/15 year old lads do a gig in The Fleming in Shotton iirc the place was packed as they were local, they were headlining the stage where bands such as FM have played on a Friday/Saturday night. Stevie has done ok for himself releasing albums and doing covers along side that. His music isn't my cup of tea and he loves himself a bit too much but he's a canny lad and knows what he is doing. Good luck to him.

Theres nowt on the poster that relates to oktoberfest in any way. Nowt about Germany, bait or the top notch german beer. It just looks like some music festival.

After watching that canny cops programme on I player I’ll be giving that shit hole a wide berth.
I walked through Horden at night on a pub crawl a few years ago, I ended up having 2 fights and ended up with no top on, a few guys passed and one of them gave me a t-shirt (Thundercats.) I cant really remember what happened as it all happened so fast but my marra got hit so I hit the guy who hit him then another guy walking through Horden called me out for a fight he ripped my top off after I missed a left hook then apparently I picked him up and threw him over a car bonnet. Got to safety in my marras house after that but what a night that was.
Don't walk through Horden at night.

I walked through Horden at night on a pub crawl a few years ago, I ended up having 2 fights and ended up with no top on, a few guys passed and one of them gave me a t-shirt (Thundercats.) I cant really remember what happened as it all happened so fast but my marra got hit so I hit the guy who hit him then another guy walking through Horden called me out for a fight he ripped my top off after I missed a left hook then apparently I picked him up and threw him over a car bonnet. Got to safety in my marras house after that but what a night that was.
Don't walk through Horden at night.
As usual this is utter drivel. Made up drivel.

Can you add any opinion to this @Eddie Hitler ?
Never heard nowt about it tbh mate.

The park is class and nowhere near the scummy numbered streets, and the cover charge will keep the scum out.

I live right next to the park so they best keep the f***ing noise down.

Outdoor festival in October.............in Horden?

Good luck.
You sound too soft mate, I wouldn't bother.

Aye but there’s sausage on.
Sounds like you love the sausage tbf

Horden in the title. Sounds shite.
You sound shite

Yeah but it's in Horden unfortunately.

LAUGH OUT LOUD M8. Good one.
Lovely massive park and could go well. Not all of Horden is like the numbered streets you see on the telly ynarr.

Normal day for the Hordenians.
Is it?

Last edited:
Never heard nowt about it tbh mate.

The park is class and nowhere near the scummy numbered streets, and the cover charge will keep the scum out.

I live right next to the park so they best keep the f***ing noise down.

You sound too soft mate, I wouldn't bother.

Sounds like you love the sausage tbf

You sound shite

Lovely massive park and could go well. Not all of Horden is like the numbered streets you see on the telly ynarr.

Is it?
f***ing right I love sausage.

Pek and Wanly seems to be almost residents in Seaton Carew , either playing the 9 Anchors one week , then the Marine Hotel the next and so on. Never seen them just see post on FB from the various pubs

Back