Hopefully she will learn her lesson

Anyone itk on this sort of stuff.

When you see a fine that big? Who pays it?

How does she pay it?

If shes on say a standardish 24k a year or whatever,

Do they just make her pay 3 grand a year or something and hope she lives long enough? Anyone know what happens?
Its a civil matter so they will need to take her to court (which will cost Jet2 £4K+) and win first. Even then she doesn’t have to pay it. Judging by her antics she’s probably scum of the earth imo, won’t have a single worthy possession or any property. Will almost certainly play the old Mental health card (like so many criminals do these days).

Probably get wrote off after a year or two pissing around in the courts.

Its a civil matter so they will need to take her to court (which will cost Jet2 £4K+) and win first. Even then she doesn’t have to pay it. Judging by her antics she’s probably scum of the earth imo, won’t have a single worthy possession or any property. Will almost certainly play the old Mental health card (like so many criminals do these days).

Probably get wrote off after a year or two pissing around in the courts.
Shit.... makes you think whats the point.

There must be something they can extrapolate from her financially.

I wonder if it's similar to finance, where she goes bankrupt and the gov pays but she can no longer go on holiday cos she has a black mark against her name for every flight company or summit.

Shit.... makes you think whats the point.

There must be something they can extrapolate from her financially.

I wonder if it's similar to finance, where she goes bankrupt and the gov pays but she can no longer go on holiday cos she has a black mark against her name for every flight company or summit.
My brother-in-law and his mates got a plain diverted coming back from a lads holiday when they were 17 or 18 (ended up in Scotland instead of Northern Ireland iirc).

One lad got a small fine and the group were banned for life from that airline.

His wife ended up booking a holiday with that provider a couple of years ago and he didn't have any bother using them.

... You’d hope it would make them think twice.
It wouldn't. Nobody starts a trip thinking "I'm going to get pissed then act like a maniac so the plane gets diverted".

Last edited:
My brother-in-law and his mates got a plain diverted coming back from a lads holiday when they were 17 or 18 (ended up in Scotland instead of Northern Ireland iirc).

His wife ended up booking a holiday with that provider a couple of years ago and he didn't have any bother using them.

It wouldn't. Nobody starts a trip thinking "I'm going to get pissed then act like a maniac so the plane gets diverted".
More so the point you get arseholes these days who just act however they want with very little fear of any consequence.

More so the point you get arseholes these days who just act however they want with very little fear of any consequence.
Always get arseholes that act with little fear of consequences.

Most of us will have done daft shit without thinking in drink, they just didnt need to scramble the military. :lol:

Looks like she was in mid-gurn when she was taking that selfie. Hard paper round too.

Air rage passenger Chloe Haines slapped with Jet2 airline bill | Daily Mail Online
Already been done for drink driving. Now this. Lock the f***ing moron up (nee chance, it’ll be a slap on the wrists in the criminal courts after shes played the Mental Health card).

Not a chance she has £85 in her account let alone £85k, looks the type that spends all her spare cash on coke, Nandos and lip fillers.

Speak for yourself.

Back