Hope im wrong again

Iain

Full Back
I was one of the few that didn't want Sam Allardyce , I was so wrong
This time I'm one of the many that didn't want Parkinson, I hope wrong again.
I will give my full support as I always have but the problem I've got is I really don't think is style suits us.
No one can deny that we are at are best playing attacking football, when we play that kind of negative football we played yesterday we really are bad.
I thought he had the opportunity to really go for it yesterday and didn't.
I cant see the point of replacing a negative manager with another one when you have the same squad of players.
I said when he got the job he had to hit the ground running because of the amount of fans who were against his appointment.
I will never turn on a manager or players at any game, but there are plenty that will, and it could become toxic if he doesn't get it right soon.
As I said at the start I hope I'm wrong and if I am I'll be the first to hold my hands up

I will give my full support as I always have but the problem I've got is I really don't think is style suits us.
No one can deny that we are at are best playing attacking football, when we play that kind of negative football we played yesterday we really are bad.
I cant see the point of replacing a negative manager with another one when you have the same squad of players.
I said when he got the job he had to hit the ground running because of the amount of fans who were against his appointment.
I will never turn on a manager or players at any game, but there are plenty that will, and it could become toxic if he doesn't get it right soon.
As I said at the start I hope I'm wrong and if I am I'll be the first to hold my hands up
Well this was a complete waste of a minute of my life. But thanks for sharing, Iain.

I must admit I didn’t want him as manager but ffs we have to give the guy a chance and get behind him otherwise what is the point

Is this giving your full support?

Yes I know how long hes been in the job I'm talking about his style of football hes playing through the whole of his managerial career, and as I said I hope I'm wrong
[/QUOTE
For your sake, assuming you have to work for a living, like most of us, I hope your employer is a bit less narrow-minded & preemptive & gives you a little longer to prove your worth.

We aren’t in a position to be moaning about how we play!? We need to be effective and win games and get out of this League before the financial ramifications get even worse.

I’d happily watch hoofball all the way to the Championship.The the vast majority of the group of players we have right now if we get anywhere near the top half of the Championship so fuck sentiment and fuck style if Parkinson gets us difficult to beat and winning games by hoofball, well happy f***ing days.

SD went for Ross, no experience of this league at all, so had to change this time and go with experience.
It’s early days, chill.
It will take a few games before he finds his feet and gets a system working.
Hopefully he has seen what doesn’t work and doesn’t do it again, something that Ross never seemed to grasp.

Stewart Donalds biggest gamble this time was going for the cheapest option with promotion experience, he's chose the cheapest option, he's also gone for a manager who will not knock on his door demanding money for players like Jack Ross. Everybody knows there were better options available to us, but it's not Parkinson's fault, hopefully he will do a good job, though I'm not sure he will

I'm an Iain as well. Nice to meet another one.

Did you know no babies born last year where called Iain in the UK. A dying bread.

He is a footballing dinosaur get used to the long ball game cos that's his tactics always has been. Football is more than ever a game about coaching and statistics as well as looking at player welfare etc. Unfortunately this fella just employs his mate and they look to hoof the ball up front and defend at the back ..... Proper old school and for that reason ...... I'm Out

We aren’t in a position to be moaning about how we play!? We need to be effective and win games and get out of this League before the financial ramifications get even worse.

I’d happily watch hoofball all the way to the Championship.The the vast majority of the group of players we have right now if we get anywhere near the top half of the Championship so fuck sentiment and fuck style if Parkinson gets us difficult to beat and winning games by hoofball, well happy f***ing days.
But do we have the players to play hoofball? Isnt that what we've kind of been doing since last season to not great effect?

Back