Hop House

All sorts mate, I know that sounds daft cos there are so many real ales / craft beers. But whenever I've tried one and living in york I've tried loads I've never went that is belter and proper loved it.

All been average to shite. Much prefer a peroni or morietta as a lager if I dont mind spending a bit more cash than average

Well if you only like lager then you're not going to be love any real ales. Your tastes might change though. Mine have. Still love lager as well like.

Agreed however it’s not better than Amstel, Stella, Kronenberg which also fall in to the regulars category.

Agreed however it’s not better than Amstel, Stella, Kronenberg which also fall in to the regulars category.

Amstel over here is shite compared to the proper gear. Think it's only about 4% anarl

All sorts mate, I know that sounds daft cos there are so many real ales / craft beers. But whenever I've tried one and living in york I've tried loads I've never went that is belter and proper loved it.

All been average to shite. Much prefer a peroni or morietta as a lager if I dont mind spending a bit more cash than average

Morietta? What's that like I've nivver had one.

Not that keen on “craft” lagers especially Hop House. Not sure it’s a craft lager either when it’s f***ing mass produced by Guinness but there you go. If you must have one Hog Star by Hogs Head Brewery isn’t bad. Waitrose and some Tesco’s do it.
I play poker with a lad from the brewery and he doles it out sometimes. Better than Budweiser anyway.

All the beer snobs out in force here. Nowt wrong with most beers - they all have a time and a place that they work the best.

The only ones I really avoid completely is Stout in general and Guinness in particular.

Back