Hop House

Carling and Fosters are slightly better than Bud Light and Coors light
Prefer coors light to them, it would never be my ideal choice but as that calibre of lager goes its the one I'd drink if its all on offer.

Don't think I've ever had bud light. Given the taste of normal bud I assume they just run tap water through a soda stream.

It's okay, nowt special. Better that the lager trinity of shite (carling, carlsberg, fosters).
Agreed however it’s not better than Amstel, Stella, Kronenberg which also fall in to the regulars category.
It's okay, nowt special. Better that the lager trinity of shite (carling, carlsberg, fosters).
Agreed however it’s not better than Amstel, Stella, Kronenberg which also fall in to the regulars category.

Just supping a pint of it at the train station whetherspoons as everyone seems to be drinking it but I have to say it’s a bit shite. Anyone like “craft” lager?

It isn't craft lager like.
Whats devils backbone classed as? Used to like that. Havnt seen it on the taps for while so just opt for stella.

That is an American IPA.
Craft beer, real ale.... all the same shite to me.

Waste of time and money.

What drinks do you like?

Last edited:
It isn't craft lager like.

That is an American IPA.

What drinks do you like?
All sorts mate, I know that sounds daft cos there are so many real ales / craft beers. But whenever I've tried one and living in york I've tried loads I've never went that is belter and proper loved it.

All been average to shite. Much prefer a peroni or morietta as a lager if I dont mind spending a bit more cash than average

Back