Hong kong airport riots.

They should have moved in yesterday.

Shoulda let them protest for a coupla hours then if they didn't leave start breaking heads.
The govt left it too late

Last edited:
Kidnapped an undercover policeman and cable tied him :eek:

Kay Burley then asks the correspondent if it's died down :lol::lol:

Kidnapped an undercover policeman and cable tied him :eek:
They are saying he is undercover mainland Chinese copper,roughed him up a bit,nicked everything from his bag including his "I love HK police" T-shirt,the other day demonstrators were saying the coppers were working in collusion with the triads.

He has been carted off on a stretcher,more cameras there now than people,back to the riots (all those kids will be getting snatch squads knocking on their doors at 2am and ghosted off across the border).

The HK locals refer to them as "Locusts". There is a breath-taking amount of people over here. Simply too many, the vast majority are peasants. with such a huge population (of males) it puts resources and public services under pressure. You wouldn't believe the state of the hospitals I've seen. Like the dark ages.

I really feel for the HK people. They've never known such nonsense. The mainland folk don't know any different and to be honest most foreigners adapt to life in China well. Although four British have been arrested regarding the protests.

China is watching this experiment with democracy with bemused indifference. It can either put on a show of brutal strength or gradually increase the proportion of mainland Chinese over the next few years and simply out populate the dissafected youth. It holds all the cards.

We dodged a bullet there. We were thinking about going to Hong Kong, I even started a thread asking what would be the best place to go to, Honk Kong or Macau. Anyhoo we got a cracking deal getting flights to Vegas so booked there instead. We would have been going to Honk Kong next week.

We dodged a bullet there. We were thinking about going to Hong Kong, I even started a thread asking what would be the best place to go to, Honk Kong or Macau. Anyhoo we got a cracking deal getting flights to Vegas so booked there instead. We would have been going to Honk Kong next week.
Me too, came through Hong Kong International Airport on Monday en route to China, got out about 3 hours before everything was shut down.

I can see the airport now becoming like Indian airports, security cordon at the front doors and you need to show your passport and a valid itinerary to even get through the door.

I can see the airport now becoming like Indian airports, security cordon at the front doors and you need to show your passport and a valid itinerary to even get through the door.
  • [/QUOTE]

• Amazes me more airports aren't like this as they are still a vulnerable target

only heading one way and the Chinese can't afford to be seen as weak. it won't end quickly.

was there last year but staying away this year. fascinating to follow if you can get a sense of the history and context. amazing place.

Me too, came through Hong Kong International Airport on Monday en route to China, got out about 3 hours before everything was shut down.

Last time I went through Delhi airport it took more than 2 hours just to get through the transit gate as they were searching everything and only had one bloke on. I had hoped for a few pints as I had 3 hours between flights but I only just made the f***ing connection.

Chek lap kok is kicking off big time at the moment,all flights cancelled.
We should of gave the people of HK the option of a independence vote long before handing it back to the Chinese when the lease ran out, China just use HK as a cash cow, the multinational corporations don't help they'll just continue with business whatever China enforces on the HK population.

Back