Honeyman

Didn't watch the first half as my young uns U9 match meant I didn't get Bck home til after 1.

Second half I saw the honeyman I saw when he was at Sunderland.. Shite and anonymous.

He's not a world-beater but I still think he could do a job for us.

I watched Gooch and Honeyman today and thought I know which one I would prefer in a sunderland shirt (a clue is, it wouldn't be gooch).

I like Gooch but he's a liability for most of the minutes he's on the pitch, one good moment and all seems to be forgiven.

I can name 3 better options at least than Gooch at RB in a back four, his assist came about by him playing as a RWB even though we had four at the back. He plays the same whatever our formation is.

I watched Gooch and Honeyman today and thought I know which one I would prefer in a sunderland shirt (a clue is, it wouldn't be gooch).

I like Gooch but he's a liability for most of the minutes he's on the pitch, one good moment and all seems to be forgiven.

I can name 3 better options at least than Gooch at RB in a back four, his assist came about by him playing as a RWB even though we had four at the back. He plays the same whatever our formation is.
You're still sticking by this man? Wow!

I like Gooch but he's a liability for most of the minutes he's on the pitch,

😀😀😀😀

Absolute nonsense

Get away and shite man.

They’re not even similar players but I know which one has made a bigger contribution to SAFC and it’s not Honeyman.

The lad did today exactly what he did whenever he’s played against us. He ran about, fell over a lot and twisted like fuck every time he was touched.

Back