Honeyman

He’s a decent championship player as he continues to show. Bizarre the stick he gets from some of our fans.
Should never have been made captain. He’s one of them where I m not sure where he should play. Personally don’t rate him, but the captain thing weighed him down a bit.

He just didn't suit our system or the way we were trying to play.

I think in retrospect, Ross was f***ing shite.

He's clearly a decent player. We don't need him now because I think Pritchard is better and Embleton maybe too, if he kicks on. And we still play two 4s and a 10, when he's a decent 8 imo.

Last edited:
He just didn't suit our system or the way we were trying to play.

I think in retrospect, Ross was f***ing shite.

He's clearly a decent player. We don't need him now because I think Pritchard is better and Embleton maybe too, if he kicks on. And we still play two 4s and a 10, when he's a decent 8 imo.
Ross didn't want him to go, but aye it was his fault Honeyman used to hide behind opposition players and call for the ball.

Ross didn't want him to go, but aye it was his fault Honeyman used to hide behind opposition players and call for the ball.
Nonsense.

Our problem was no movement up top, including when Maja played. No pockets for a player like Honeyman to drop into. No movement out wide. No movement anywhere really. Never seen a team so static.

Back