Honeyman

He is a conference player that is in the side purely because of where he was born. He behaves just like the ‘rotten core’ types off the pitch, for as long as he is a starting player for us we will be shite. We need to realise that supporting Sunderland and wanting them to suceed should be the bare minimum to play for us, not the unique trait to make you captain.

We won despite our Captain yet again having a mare. I lost count of the amount of times he gave the ball away with simple 5 yard passes. Cattermole is the captain. Why does Ross persist with Honeyman?
This........ i agree, you cannot fault his commitment or determination but he is basically shite.

Bull shit, Honeyman was excellent today and got through a mental amount of work pressuring their players and not giving them a second on the ball.
:eek::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It wouldn't be a Sunderland match day without a gang of fannies being c*nts. Is it that crucial who has an armband? I don't think anyone is in line for criticism, today.
Says the biggest fanny of them all … :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
It would appear you know very little about association football, but plenty about trying to denigrate our players. You say you lost count of the number of times he gave the ball away. How far can you count? It's not all about opinions, although they play a part. Facts are perhaps more important. Why does Ross persist in picking Honeyman, you ask. That begs questions: one being, why do you believe your knowledge is superior to that of Jack Ross (which, by implication, is what you're suggesting)? Another is: why do you persist in unsubstantiated negativity? It's odd, given that you profess to be a supporter of SAFC.
I want the best for our team. It's only an opinion. No need for the patronising attitude fella. If I think someone is shite I'll say so. I thought the team was poor never mind the hapless Honeyman. It's a good job for Ross that Doncaster were even more shite than us.

Honeyman has some good points, really good energy, gets about the pitch something we lack when he isn't in the team. Lacks a bit of quality though for me, often misplaces passes or just doesn't quite find the final ball.
We’ve had loads of players who ‘get about the pitch’ but what do they produce on a regular basis what is created ? Very little !

I want the best for our team. It's only an opinion. No need for the patronising attitude fella. If I think someone is shite I'll say so. I thought the team was poor never mind the hapless Honeyman. It's a good job for Ross that Doncaster were even more shite than us.
I'm not trying to patronise you, I'm merely expressing my opinion about your opinion. If I think you're talking shite, I'll say so. You have an odd way of showing that you want the best for our team & your opinion, to me, suggests a lack of understanding. That's my opinion. I'm not trying to persuade you to agree with me, it's not a competition to see which opinion holds more sway, I'm simply responding to what you said & you, in turn, are responding to what I've said. That's it.

This is all true, but for some to say he contributed to today's win is astonishing. I actually can't think of one thing that stood out about today's performance.. Even when fouls were happening he was nowhere to be seen as captain talking to the ref it was all Cattermole.
He chased around a lot but didnt look particularly useful doing it. I think he is better 0laying deeper, but we have too many central midfield players as it is.

He is a conference player that is in the side purely because of where he was born. He behaves just like the ‘rotten core’ types off the pitch, for as long as he is a starting player for us we will be shite. We need to realise that supporting Sunderland and wanting them to suceed should be the bare minimum to play for us, not the unique trait to make you captain.
he works hard, he is is a position on the pitch that requirwes him to work, and not do flash things. he gets no credit for the work he does and work stick bevaue he is a local boy.,..just like hendo did..

Back