Honeyman

This is George Honeyman here not f***ing Edin Hazard man.
So George started the season as "Useless", A "Liability".
Next he became a dreadful Captain.
Then people started to notice that he was in fact playing good football with accurate passing, good shooting and some goals.

.... so next he became a sort of Superman and essential to start every game. Shot up the Maypole to become the star of the show.
The next step was that being Captain (and a poor one) put him off his game, Oohh!! Slid down the Maypole to its base.
Missed games ... The quickest way on here to shoot back up the Maypole Whheeeeee !!!!! Up he shoots again :):):):):)

And there he sits. Will he realise that the best way to wil Fans Player of the Season is to not play. ?????

Not in the last 6 games, hence why we really need to sign some goalscorers

Christ even the manager agrees with me

So what? We are scoring no more a goal a game in the last 6

What has the consecutive sequence got to do with it?

We need to score more goals to get promoted that’s a fact

Honeyman is a lot better

Time to get our best players in their best positions

Matthews to play right back too
He agrees we're desperate, please point out where he said that.

It's not like you to totally miss the point

We do not miss Cattermole one bit imo.

O’Nien has been excellent at right back as well, so as much as I do like Matthews he hasn’t exactly been missed, and I can’t see him getting back in the side with O’Niens form.

Don’t particularly rate Honeyman either, but we could do with him back just so we have some options more than anything.

Maja is a huge miss
It's a role that O9 has learned quickly and well. After his first game in that role he was slated by a disturbing number of contributors on here who could and should have known better. Since then he has demonstrated that he is a quick learner and as you suggest may already be better in that role than Matthews is.

To be fair, most people were acknowledging Honeyman was playing very well this season.
Not the impression I got. Poor lad was up and down like a yo-yo on an almost match by match basis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honeyman is a lot better
We don't really know that though as he hasn't had a run of games there. None of us knew he'd fill in well at right back until a few weeks ago. I agree about Matthews though. Another player who is nowhere near as bad as made out.

We don't really know that though as he hasn't had a run of games there. None of us knew he'd fill in well at right back until a few weeks ago. I agree about Matthews though. Another player who is nowhere near as bad as made out.

Matthews been excellent

Maybe but think honeyman is excellent at this level personally

Where did Rocky say that?

He didn't....the rat is just being a tit as per usual.

Rocky said we weren't desperate as he pointed out we were 2nd top scores in the league, and also had the joint 2nd best defence. The Rat then decided to make up quotes from that!

Back