Honeyman

What exactly is wrong with him. Was it a sprain?! As @Scootsie said earlier, we are effectively 3 or 4 of our preferred starting 11 down at the moment. That is a big loss to any team, but still we haven't lost so when you put it into that perspective, it's not that bad I guess:cool:

hang on :lol:

so we don't miss any of the players who are unavailable according to you

so why on earth have our results and performances dropped so much?

just pure coincidence.

haway man ffs

For a start I’ve said Maja is a huge miss, so that is bollocks.

Read it again - Matthews hasn’t been missed because O’Nien has been so good as right back. O’Nien was our player of the month last month and has been excellent this month as well, so I’d say on that basis Matthews hasn’t not been missed. But again, as I said if you read it, I do like Matthews. But as much as I do rate Matthews, due to the form of O’Nien at right back he has not been a miss.

You already know my thoughts on Cattermole so I don’t think he has been a particular miss, no.

Honeyman again I’m not a huge fan of, but I didn’t say we haven’t missed him. Again if you read it properly, what I said was we could do with him back just so we have some options available to us.

Definitely this. I'd love to see O'Nien in the Honeyman roll if Matthews is back before Honeyman. Think now that he's settled and isn't trying as hard as he did the first few games, he's really starting to look the real deal.

I’d definitely like to see him played in a midfield role. His confidence is sky high off the back of his recent performances, and as excellent as he has been at right back he is still a midfielder. He can provide that energy and a bit of pace that we lack massively at the moment in midfield

To be fair, I blame Ross on this.

There is no way in heaven McGeough has the pace or energy to play 4-4-2. He can be a very good screen in front of the defence - our best run came when he did exactly that. But we were playing three in the middle then.

Should have picked Mumba if he wanted that formation.

This x1000, pick the best formation and stick with it, clean sheets and wins will follow.

Not sure if it's been asked yet on here, but when is he due back?
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Outstanding.

Last edited by a moderator:
For a start I’ve said Maja is a huge miss, so that is bollocks.

Read it again - Matthews hasn’t been missed because O’Nien has been so good as right back. O’Nien was our player of the month last month and has been excellent this month as well, so I’d say on that basis Matthews hasn’t not been missed. But again, as I said if you read it, I do like Matthews. But as much as I do rate Matthews, due to the form of O’Nien at right back he has not been a miss.

You already know my thoughts on Cattermole so I don’t think he has been a particular miss, no.

Honeyman again I’m not a huge fan of, but I didn’t say we haven’t missed him. Again if you read it properly, what I said was we could do with him back just so we have some options available to us.

I’d definitely like to see him played in a midfield role. His confidence is sky high off the back of his recent performances, and as excellent as he has been at right back he is still a midfielder. He can provide that energy and a bit of pace that we lack massively at the moment in midfield

:lol:

You’ve just confirmed what I asked, so none of the players have been missed?

Then why has our firm dipped? What a mad post

And Maja missed one game so that don’t count

There’s no way in hell he gets in midfield ahead of cattermole and honeyman he’s not on the same level

:lol:

You’ve just confirmed what I asked, so none of the players have been missed?

Then why has our firm dipped? What a mad post

And Maja missed one game so that don’t count

There’s no way in hell he gets in midfield ahead of cattermole and honeyman he’s not on the same level

I’ve named 4 players. I’ve said 2 of those have not been missed - and even given a reason as to why one of those has not been missed despite me thinking he’s a good player.

I even categorically said (twice) that Maja is a huge miss.

But aye, I’ve said none of the players mentioned have been missed, if that’s what you want to rant about today :lol:

'maja is a huge miss'

You need to put more effort Into your wind ups mate

@The Rat it appears that others can see what I said as well :lol:

I’ve named 4 players. I’ve said 2 of those have not been missed - and even given a reason as to why one of those has not been missed despite me thinking he’s a good player.

I even categorically said (twice) that Maja is a huge miss.

But aye, I’ve said none of the players mentioned have been missed, if that’s what you want to rant about today :lol:

@The Rat it appears that others can see what I said as well :lol:

You said we don't miss 2 of them, and the 3rd one you don't rate but he would be a usefull option just for numbers

weird how our form dipped when all players were out

what a coincidence

You said we don't miss 2 of them, and the 3rd one you don't rate but he would be a usefull option just for numbers

weird how our form dipped when all players were out

what a coincidence

So I didn’t actually say that he wasn’t a miss then? In fact, I’ve actually said the opposite because without him we have less options available.

So out of 4 players, and despite you claiming that I’ve said we don’t miss any of them, there’s actually only 2 of them I’ve said we don’t miss?

So I didn’t actually say that he wasn’t a miss then? In fact, I’ve actually said the opposite because without him we have less options available.

So out of 4 players, and despite you claiming that I’ve said we don’t miss any of them, there’s actually only 2 of them I’ve said we don’t miss?

No you said you don’t rate him but we need numbers

We’ve clearly missed them all hence why we aren’t playing as well

No you said you don’t rate him but we need numbers

We’ve clearly missed them all hence why we aren’t playing as well

But that’s not saying we haven’t missed him is it :lol:

I don’t rate him, but we have missed having him available as he offers something different.

Once again, that’s not saying he isn’t a miss.

Hope this helps

I don't think he was tbh. He's obviously played well at times but he's been poor as often, if not more, than he has been good.
Strongly disagree but there ya go. Think he's been one of our best players all season.
One of the first names on the teamsheet for me.
All the more noticeable now as he's been a miss.

Last edited:

Back