Honeyman

Lad who does RR extra podcast said he prefers Honeyman deeper than Cattermole or Power.

I can now see where he’s coming from. Lad clearly knows his stuff

I like Honeyman. Always thought he had a bit of something about him, especially his ability and inclination to carry the ball. We are in League One mind and things are different here, but we miss him.

It's not just one manager who has rated him highly either. But he won't be out for ages and he'll be a good man to have back.

Missing him massively.

Matthews, Cattermole, Honeyman and Maja don’t play and we look poor imo.

We do not miss Cattermole one bit imo.

O’Nien has been excellent at right back as well, so as much as I do like Matthews he hasn’t exactly been missed, and I can’t see him getting back in the side with O’Niens form.

Don’t particularly rate Honeyman either, but we could do with him back just so we have some options more than anything.

Maja is a huge miss

O’Nien has been excellent at right back as well, so as much as I do like Matthews he hasn’t exactly been missed, and I can’t see him getting back in the side with O’Niens form.

Don’t particularly rate Honeyman either, but we could do with him back just so we have some options more than anything.

Maja is a huge miss
The issue with Matthews missing is that O'Nien brings drive, energy and purpose further up the pitch - we're currently missing that.

The issue with Matthews missing is that O'Nien brings drive, energy and purpose further up the pitch - we're currently missing that.

Aye I said that today at the match, as excellent as he has been at right back he is still a midfielder.

Genuinely surprised at how good he’s been at right back.

Think the lad is brilliant, on and off the pitch

Maja is a huge miss

hang on :lol:

so we don't miss any of the players who are unavailable according to you

so why on earth have our results and performances dropped so much?

just pure coincidence.

haway man ffs

Back