Honeyman

To be fair, I blame Ross on this.

There is no way in heaven McGeough has the pace or energy to play 4-4-2. He can be a very good screen in front of the defence - our best run came when he did exactly that. But we were playing three in the middle then.

Should have picked Mumba if he wanted that formation.
Not sure Ross has the balls to take a risk.

Hopefully it’s just a blip rather than him turning into a Martin O’Neil (when at Sunderland) type of Manager

To be fair, I blame Ross on this.

There is no way in heaven McGeough has the pace or energy to play 4-4-2. He can be a very good screen in front of the defence - our best run came when he did exactly that. But we were playing three in the middle then.

Should have picked Mumba if he wanted that formation.
Didn’t play 4-4-2 today it was 4-2-3-1 !

We are shite when he plays. Number of draws at home against poor sides. It's more of an overall approach from us that needs to be tweaked

The thing is though, Honeyman is a good link in the number 10 role. He will probably come back into a 442 and he's not very good in a flat midfield.

It’s worrying that they don’t seem to have confirmed when he’s back.

Always wonder why these north east journos don’t asking some of these questions during the press conferences. He’s the captain of the football club, why not get an answer on when he’s due back!

I heard after the first game he missed that he had a potential long term injury. I’m sure at this point in the press it was assumed he would only miss a couple of games.

Not sure why the club wouldn’t say it was if it was true though.

I heard after the first game he missed that he had a potential long term injury. I’m sure at this point in the press it was assumed he would only miss a couple of games.

Not sure why the club wouldn’t say it was if it was true though.

It’s a worry that, seems like he’s already been out a little while now. Miss his dynamism massively when we play with Power/McGeouch pairing.

Back