Honeyman

Why would any club want to take him on is beyond me. He was piss poor in a piss poor side that is now in the 3rd tier as a result of being f***ing woeful. Anyone at our current level wont be able to afford the fee and his wages. Anyone above our level wont be willing to pay a fee and his wages because he is a piss poor player and hasn't yet done anything to prove otherwise. There's not a queue of clubs lining up to sign him.

Perhaps someone at the club needs to spell this out to Honeyman and that woman who represents him - he is staying put because nobody else wants him, so he may as well knuckle down and try to become a decent 3rd division footballer.

Love it when people say I hope someone buys honeyman . Then he does leave , we sign players on a free to replace the likes of honeyman . Then the same people start bitching about signings and how the players aren’t good enough . If we get rid of honeyman we won’t get better

We've probably got better in the academy

Out of all the "players" who want to leave Honeyman is the most disappointing. Local lad given his big chance as a pro after years of faith and persistence and soon as things go shit him and his agent want out. Fuck him

He cant be much of a MLF if hes lined himself up with the witch and wants out.

Why would any club want to take him on is beyond me. He was piss poor in a piss poor side that is now in the 3rd tier as a result of being f***ing woeful. Anyone at our current level wont be able to afford the fee and his wages. Anyone above our level wont be willing to pay a fee and his wages because he is a piss poor player and hasn't yet done anything to prove otherwise. There's not a queue of clubs lining up to sign him.

Perhaps someone at the club needs to spell this out to Honeyman and that woman who represents him - he is staying put because nobody else wants him, so he may as well knuckle down and try to become a decent 3rd division footballer.

Still hasn't found his level. Poor player in a poor team 2 year running. Possesses no attributes that are particularly impressive, physically or technically.

He's tidy on ball but checks back every time he gets it .

Wasnt he one of those who made it clear he, or his agent, wanted a move initially? Then maybe changed his mind when he personally spoke to Ross. He might say all the right things preseason but the cynic in me says a decent offer comes in he'll want to go.

Possibly, but we could say that about any of our players no matter what league we're in.

As an exile I admit that I didn't see a lot of games last season. Those that I did see, including live at the SOL, didn't inspire a great deal of confidence in me with respect to Honeyman. Spectacularly one footed, headless chicken was my overriding opinion. Happy to be informed that I'm wrong but that's my twopennance worth

Out of all the "players" who want to leave Honeyman is the most disappointing. Local lad given his big chance as a pro after years of faith and persistence and soon as things go shit him and his agent want out. Fuck him

If he was born in Luton then we wouldnt give a fuck and would be laughing him out the door. This local lad craic just forces us to make excuses for utter dross.

Fair point. Still got a feeling he'll be actively getting his agent to angle for a move behind the scenes. Imo.

Moral-less Maggy would rake through a plane wreckage for somebodies wallet.

Last edited:
Maybe he doesn’t, it could be his agent stirring the crap. Said at end of season he wanted to stay.

Back