Homeland

Was that the last episode of this series? They rushed it a fair bit. And fuck me, if you ever got annoyed by crazy Carrie before, she now appears to have taken it to a parody level.

Can see this going full circle and carrie being suspected of being a russian spy.....also am pleased that frosty fyeced president stepped down she was like a shit maggie thatcher...

Anyone still watching? I'm 3/4 through the most recent season - tbh, I just wish they'd wrap it up and end it.

I want to know the outcome, but I'm no longer interested in how they get to it.

Anyone still watching? I'm 3/4 through the most recent season - tbh, I just wish they'd wrap it up and end it.

I want to know the outcome, but I'm no longer interested in how they get to it.
It was the poorest season I thought but did end well.

The next season is apparently the last which is a good thing.

Excellent.
One of my favourite series.
Hope there’s a bit more of Dar Adal in it. He’s class.

The series should provide an interesting view into the future, script / plot writers right on the geo-political curve.

I think it was series 4 that was my favourite, the Islamabad cia station episodes beat anything I've seen in the cinema for many years.
8th and final series begins on Channel 4 Sunday 16 February.

Cheers, I shall be setting a series link for this. Hopefully a solid plot and a move away from Carrie's personal life issues, I appreciate she does her best work whilst having an 'episode' so I guess that might be inevitable..

Last edited:
Cheers, I shall be setting a series link for this. Hopefully a solid plot and a move away from Carrie's personal life issues, I appreciate she does her best work whilst having an 'episode' so I guess that might be inevitable..
The season was delayed because of filming restrictions in the middle east.

Thought I'd get my mam to watch it from the beginning but I'd forgot about all the hard shagging in the first few eps, I just switched it off and told her to watch it another time :oops:

Please they're going to wrap it up. Even though the quality improved a lot after the dip in the middle, I don't really want to see more stories, I just want to see the ending.

Please they're going to wrap it up. Even though the quality improved a lot after the dip in the middle, I don't really want to see more stories, I just want to see the ending.
The war on terror will never end.

I think she said it would be her last season.

Back