Homeland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes, best season since 2. Really enjoyed it.

Clearly sets up the next season. Dar wasn't wrong, well, not entirely.

Really enjoyed this season, I'd be surprised if Rupert friend doesn't get an Emmy nomination for his role
Agree, thought it was a great series if a tad far fetched!

Gonna miss her blinking eyes for a year or so.....
They shouldve won an oscar for best support
Her wobbling bottom lip must win the best actress in a leading role.

Just watched the last episode.

Very good I thought, and sets it up for another series. Hopefully.

Anything announced yet?

Two more series then it dies.
Sounds good.

tbh, I'm a bit bored with the shows I watch continuing to get extended. I want to watch other things, but I'm struggling to keep up with the new stuff from what I've watched in the past, especially in some cases where its not as good as it used to be - but you have to find out the final story.

Big Bang Theory, I'm looking at you.

It was one of the better series' since Damien Lewis left IMO, mainly because she didn't spend every single episode crying.

Sounds good.

tbh, I'm a bit bored with the shows I watch continuing to get extended. I want to watch other things, but I'm struggling to keep up with the new stuff from what I've watched in the past, especially in some cases where its not as good as it used to be - but you have to find out the final story.

Big Bang Theory, I'm looking at you.

Agree with this. It's still funny in parts, but a lot of the story makes no sense (like Sheldon and Amy moving into Penny's flat despite Sheldon being afraid of change and being the owner/leasee of his original flat).

I know it's all about the evolution of their characters to go along with Big Bang and evolution etc, but it can't have too much left in it...

Last edited:
I started watching this a few weeks ago and now only got 4 episodes of S6 left . I avoided for ages thinking I wouldn't like it , how wrong I was f***ing hell . The most addictive tv show I've seen in a long time aside from Gomorrah. Quinn and Saul are superb

Quinn's 'monkey' scene is up there with the funniest scenes on any show or film I've seen . :lol::lol::lol::lol: Im still laughing an hour after watching it

Last edited:
Show creator has talked about the last 2 seasons of the show maybe being 1 story, always the possibility that next season might end up being it's last (even though it's been renewed to season 8) if they don't think they have enough story or ratings drop.
This season was excellent after the first couple episodes set up the story, consistently one of the best shows on Tv. Just gutted that we won't be seeing Quinn next season,a much better send off for his character then season 5.

Show creator has talked about the last 2 seasons of the show maybe being 1 story, always the possibility that next season might end up being it's last (even though it's been renewed to season 8) if they don't think they have enough story or ratings drop.
This season was excellent after the first couple episodes set up the story, consistently one of the best shows on Tv. Just gutted that we won't be seeing Quinn next season,a much better send off for his character then season 5.
Dont know if i can watch it again the way they treated Quinn

I think it's generally been very good (although season 3 was a tad daft and season 5 probably wasn't it's best).
What was the most recent one? I thought that was right back to its best. Felt like a proper new story, with time having moved on

What was the most recent one? I thought that was right back to its best. Felt like a proper new story, with time having moved on

The sixth. I thought it was as well. Mostly, aside from 1 and 6 (which were good throughout), there's been a bit of a dip at some point and I've wondered whether this is the season when it goes wrong then there's been a superb episode (typically the 7th of 10) and it's been on top form from there.

Reactions: PTR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back