Home Food Deliveries

Morrisons box contents if anyone is interested. It's all their own brand stuff.

1kg baby potatoes
3 mixed peppers
Broccoli
1kg carrots
3 large onions
4 slices ham
350g cheddar
Salted butter
White bread
500g penne
10 rashers bacon
6 pork sausages
4 chicken breasts
525g beef mince
Tin baked beans
Tin veg soup
Tin Tom soup
Microwave rice
1l semi skimmed milk
4 toilet rolls
2 kitchen towels

they're ridiculous. Looking at the image at the top of the article there's about 4 things on there that would go to waste. If Morrisons have the capability of driving around dropping these boxes off then why haven't they got the capability of offering these slots for people to buy their own stuff?

It's alot quicker to knock up a load of identical boxes than it is to go and pick individual shopping lists.

Sorry. I'm a bit slow sometimes. What's the point?

If you have these small boxes it makes the logistics way more difficult, it helps no one.
As I’ve said before there is no shortage of food and things like this is just adding to the problem people have created.

Morrisons box contents if anyone is interested. It's all their own brand stuff.

1kg baby potatoes
3 mixed peppers
Broccoli
1kg carrots
3 large onions
4 slices ham
350g cheddar
Salted butter
White bread
500g penne
10 rashers bacon
6 pork sausages
4 chicken breasts
525g beef mince
Tin baked beans
Tin veg soup
Tin Tom soup
Microwave rice
1l semi skimmed milk
4 toilet rolls
2 kitchen towels
Sounds like decent value.

AndrewP is our very own Martin Lewis. I get him totally

It’s not a money issue, unless Morrisons have more vans and employ more people for the demand they are creating it won’t work.

If they had ready made up boxes in store that may work fine, just pick it up pay and out you go, however you don’t know how many people are going to turn up and people are twats probably demanding their box.

I don’t care much for some people at the best of times. :lol:

How are you by the way, hope you’re in good spirits?

It’s not a money issue, unless Morrisons have more vans and employ more people for the demand they are creating it won’t work.

If they had ready made up boxes in store that may work fine, just pick it up pay and out you go, however you don’t know how many people are going to turn up and people are twats probably demanding their box.

I don’t care much for some people at the best of times. :lol:

How are you by the way, hope you’re in good spirits?

I most certainly am thank you

Back