Home beer deliveries?

Good range of beer and gin, they’re not as big as Beer Hawk etc. but should have more stock available.

I used to visit fairly regularl when I lived in Macc.

Once persuaded them to give me a can of limited run Cloudwater DIPA they'd reserved for someone else :lol:

Give them a go, as I said they’re only a small business compared to some of the others mentioned on the thread, so could really do with some orders - plus my sister’s fiancée works there and he’s a great lad!

I’ve just ordered 12 bottles of some of my favourite strong Belgian stuff. You should ask for commission.

How long does it take to chill a torp?

24hrs. No idea how I know that as I don't even have one.

I've been fairly lucky with the drink, came back from Belgium the other weekend so brought back a few blondes and trappist beers. Ordered a slab of JUPA from Five Points Brewery, then just raided the corner shop for every day lagers a day before that pub lockdown as it was obvious it was coming.

Not so lucky to lose my sense of taste so nee point drinking any. :lol:

Wylam are doing deliveries now as well, think it might be cheaper if you live local to them.

Still work out at £3 a can? Too much to justify really. Aye, some of them are cracking 8% one-offs, but 2 of them will be a pretty standard lager.
Well I got me first case for nowt after buying concert tickets. Next one 5iver off cos I threatened to cancel. Then next one a fiver off cos I'm now a reviewer. :lol: £19 for the case so bout £2.30.
" 8 free beers......". Then it gets rather expensive..... :lol:
:lol: Aye.

Hoptimism, radbeer and left field if you like the crafty stuff. As loads of craft breweries have closed its anyone’s guess how long stocks will last.

24hrs. No idea how I know that as I don't even have one.

I've been fairly lucky with the drink, came back from Belgium the other weekend so brought back a few blondes and trappist beers. Ordered a slab of JUPA from Five Points Brewery, then just raided the corner shop for every day lagers a day before that pub lockdown as it was obvious it was coming.

Not so lucky to lose my sense of taste so nee point drinking any. :lol:

Wylam are doing deliveries now as well, think it might be cheaper if you live local to them.

The torps are 2 litres so it definitely needs fridging then.

It seems that one of my off licences of choice has been keeping cases back for me. Not saying which, But I am beered up for now. Question two: where is the best place to buy subsoil - not topsoil, I will be turfing and seeding as necessary - I just need the West side of the garden raising a bit. See, I have been using my time productively.

Back