Home beer deliveries?

It seems that one of my off licences of choice has been keeping cases back for me. Not saying which, But I am beered up for now. Question two: where is the best place to buy subsoil - not topsoil, I will be turfing and seeding as necessary - I just need the West side of the garden raising a bit. See, I have been using my time productively.
It seems that one of my off licences of choice has been keeping cases back for me. Not saying which, But I am beered up for now. Question two: where is the best place to buy subsoil - not topsoil, I will be turfing and seeding as necessary - I just need the West side of the garden raising a bit. See, I have been using my time productively.
If it was easier to post pics on this 2010 site you would kow what I am talking about. Every other social media site in the f***ing world has 'drag and drop' or similar. Not here.

Last edited:
I am 53 years old. Yes, I can look after myself, but I feel that you have something more to say. Just come out with it son.

You said you were "not a fanny" and not bothered about the virus iirc, and have been continually trying to undermine attempts by others on here to tell people to stay out of harms way.

I can only hope you have changed your views (like Harry and various others have) and appreciate the seriousness now and the importance to get the message out?

If so, I apologise.

Back