Home beer deliveries?

Get in touch with your local pub. Ours is selling off its stock following the forced closure. They were doing oyster bay Sauvignon at a very reasonable rate.

Was going to tag you if you hadn't seen this thread Joe.

I've decided to start home brewing again for something to do, not made owt in 3 years or so. Doesn't help those after a sup now but it's a hobby with a canny reward at the end. @Wilfy you still into making lager and wine marra ?
Aye, put a brew on at the weekend, should be ready to keg by Sunday. Am going to do more as soon as I’m sent home.

I'm not sure if local bottle shops are using shopify? Possibly using it as a courier service during these times?

Mainstream:
Beerwulf
Beerhawk
Belgium beer co
Flavouly
Beer52
But direct like S43, Durham brewery, deya, Brewdog, 6°North, McColls, kernel to name a few?

I've bought from beer merchants (20% off plus 5% as a crowdfunder plus free delivery), Track (free delivery), full circle (I did a collection pre lockdown but they deliver), Alpha Delta (free delivery) and a flavourly box which was £20 for 20 beers, two glasses, a snack and a magazine.

Got an excellent back log now. Beats the in law being upset John Smith's is sold out in Asda!😂

Back