Home beer deliveries?

Extra 15% off all sale items.
Simply use code GET15 at checkout.

ouro

Striker
got me out of many situations in the past they still going?
I'm not enjoying the one star reviews on their page: 'I could get a taxi to an off-license if I was pissed, buy drink and get a taxi back and still pay less than they charge.'

ouro

Striker
It seems that one of my off licences of choice has been keeping cases back for me. Not saying which, But I am beered up for now. Question two: where is the best place to buy subsoil - not topsoil, I will be turfing and seeding as necessary - I just need the West side of the garden raising a bit. See, I have been using my time productively.
It seems that one of my off licences of choice has been keeping cases back for me. Not saying which, But I am beered up for now. Question two: where is the best place to buy subsoil - not topsoil, I will be turfing and seeding as necessary - I just need the West side of the garden raising a bit. See, I have been using my time productively.
If it was easier to post pics on this 2010 site you would kow what I am talking about. Every other social media site in the fucking world has 'drag and drop' or similar. Not here.

Last edited:

Henry_Hill

Central Defender
I'm not enjoying the one star reviews on their page: 'I could get a taxi to an off-license if I was pissed, buy drink and get a taxi back and still pay less than they charge.'
off licenses weren’t open at 3 in the morning mate

FootballFan

Striker
I am 53 years old. Yes, I can look after myself, but I feel that you have something more to say. Just come out with it son.
You said you were "not a fanny" and not bothered about the virus iirc, and have been continually trying to undermine attempts by others on here to tell people to stay out of harms way.

I can only hope you have changed your views (like Harry and various others have) and appreciate the seriousness now and the importance to get the message out?

If so, I apologise.