Holy Smokes takeaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

I see everyone seen the terrible lies in the In the article of my boyfriend of 2 year and his ex which ended 3 year ago, because of all the lies it's now been removed.
The justice system is pathetic. My phone has been none stop. I haven't been able to say thanks to the support I'm getting from everyone and how much john would appreciate it too but it's so much appreciated. I have the support from his family & mine & my friends which I'm so lucky to have. Everyone knows me and John as the happy fun couple we are and we are inseparable and how much he loves me, treats me like any girl should be treat, he's the most genuine person about and he's been portrait to be something he's most definitely not - yesterday was one big blur. you'd think a ex girl would have left him alone by now, but clearly not, it's such a shame. I know what I need to do and that's be strong, keep our daily routine that we have together the same and keep at the businesses - just like a normal day with him. Everything will run smoothly for him then he comes home and we can carry on with our life where it was left. Unfortunately there are people who believe anything in the papers, seeing the support John has well to be honest I knew he'd have that support, he's a well respected man, it's just lovely to see and I know john would appreciate it and I'll let him know when I'm with him. How do you tell a seven year old boy his dad isn't coming home? Good job me and the Mother of Charlie have an amazing relationship and have arranged days out for his sake, bless his heart. My little brother who looks up to him keeps asking me 'can we not just pay to get him out, why can we not just bring him home' Me and his family are going to make him proud and put his mind at rest that everything he does day to day will be covered and he can relax. I'm going to stay positive and keep busy and it will fly by. I will be there with opening arms for John when he comes out, he's done nothing ever bad to me and I'm behind him 100% after everything we've been through and only we know, he's a true gent. We have plans, that are keeping me going. Had my best friend took away from me for months but guess what he's not gone forever, I'll be celebrating with champagne once he's out.
- One thing about those tables, they always turn.
Love you babes see you soon. ❤️

Interesting that his son is called Charlie :lol::lol::lol:

If this is the family I'm thinking it is, and he lives in a big house down the bottom of Ashbrooke Range, https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@54.8...4!1s_WesvBTsO9g30Hnm1n3Ulg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656 ,then I used to have a John Clark, presumably his granda, as a customer. He owned two pubs in Hendon, The Wheatsheaf in Moor Street now demolished, and The Stork nearby, also now demolished, and also owned The Dolphin in Farringdon.

He was a challenging customer, tight as a fishes arse. I was always having to go to The Wheatsheaf to collect money from him or argue about prices. You'd think he didn't have two pennies to rub together the way he was about money.

I got talking to him one day about cars and he told me he owned an E-Type. I accused him of pulling my leg so he offered to show it to me and took me to this big house on Ashbrooke Range :eek: and there, under a big sheet in the garage, was a silver E-Type Jag :eek::eek:.

Despite the grief he gave me as a customer, I liked him. He seemed very far removed from the type of low life this thread is discussing!

If this is the family I'm thinking it is, and he lives in a big house down the bottom of Ashbrooke Range, https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@54.8...4!1s_WesvBTsO9g30Hnm1n3Ulg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656 ,then I used to have a John Clark, presumably his granda, as a customer. He owned two pubs in Hendon, The Wheatsheaf in Moor Street now demolished, and The Stork nearby, also now demolished, and also owned The Dolphin in Farringdon.

He was a challenging customer, tight as a fishes arse. I was always having to go to The Wheatsheaf to collect money from him or argue about prices. You'd think he didn't have two pennies to rub together the way he was about money.

I got talking to him one day about cars and he told me he owned an E-Type. I accused him of pulling my leg so he offered to show it to me and took me to this big house on Ashbrooke Range :eek: and there, under a big sheet in the garage, was a silver E-Type Jag :eek::eek:.

Despite the grief he gave me as a customer, I liked him. He seemed very far removed from the type of low life this thread is discussing!

Aye that's his dad

Aye def him lives at the cedars

Always thought he was something to do with clarks coach builders as was constantly crash damaged cars on recovery trucks outside of the house

Last edited:
Why do drug dealers bring attention to themselves with f***ing tacky bling cars? Thick fuckers can't resist.

Range Rovers/Q7s/X6s - gansta wannabes to a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back