Holocaust in the middle-east

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indeed it does mate. But I'd be more inclined to pull out and let them all get on with it. We have brought nothing but disruption in that area. Unfortunately money and Israel won't let us do that.

Indeed it does mate. But I'd be more inclined to pull out and let them all get on with it. We have brought nothing but disruption in that area. Unfortunately money and Israel won't let us do that.
Muslims are murdering Muslims by the hundreds of thousands, Sunnis and Shia's giving vent to their mutual centuries old animosities, but for you somehow this is not the fault of the Muslims but rather the fault of the Jews - what a bizarre view of the world you have.

Muslims are murdering Muslims by the hundreds of thousands, Sunnis and Shia's giving vent to their mutual centuries old animosities, but for you somehow this is not the fault of the Muslims but rather the fault of the Jews - what a bizarre view of the world you have.

"The Jews", might be simplifying it mind.

So, the Iraqis are taking it out personally on members of Daesh who have laid waste to a significant chunk of the Western and Northern part of their country and murdered large amounts of their men, women and children, alongside attacking other parts with devastating attacks.
By Western standards not the 'right' way to go about it, but who can blame them.

Last edited by a moderator:
We know what he means - Israel is the only country in the world with a Jewish majority. He says that if it were not for "money and Israel" poor little America and Britain could withdraw from the Middle East and let the Muslims fight it out - this is a classic anti-semitic trope

put down the crack pipe - its not anti-semetic to be of the opinion that the nation of Israel might prefer to see Arab country against Arab country

you know, rather than what normally happens if the Arabs have a common goal - the common goal normally being an attempt to dogpile Israel

So, the Iraqis are taking it out personally on members of Daesh who have laid waste to a significant chunk of the Western and Northern part of their country and murdered large amounts of their men, women and children, alongside attacking other parts with devastating attacks.
By Western standards not the 'right' way to go about it, but who can blame them.
When does it end because that's just continuing the vicious cycle, what about those targeted for other reasons who aren't members of Daesh? What do we do when their sons and daughters are continuing the fight into the next decade?

When does it end because that's just continuing the vicious cycle, what about those targeted for other reasons who aren't members of Daesh? What do we do when their sons and daughters are continuing the fight into the next decade?

Such as who?

The Middle East is a very tribal region, I think it's probably very difficult to comprehend for someone who has very little association with it (I'm not saying that applies to anyone on this thread, by the way).

Last edited by a moderator:

Default line to stop any criticism of Israel

Such as who?

The Middle East is a very tribal region, I think it's probably very difficult to comprehend for someone who has very little association with it (I'm not saying that applies to anyone on this thread, by the way).

I don't think I have to explain the ins and outs of how, at times like this in regions such as that ), innocent people are caught up in the "cleanup" process. I can't point to a specific Suliman or Muhammed but I think we both know there'll be some caught up and that will fuel future conflict. Especially if they're treat in the ways observed. As you said tribal.

I don't think I have to explain the ins and outs of how, at times like this in regions such as that ), innocent people are caught up in the "cleanup" process. I can't point to a specific Suliman or Muhammed but I think we both know there'll be some caught up and that will fuel future conflict. Especially if they're treat in the ways observed. As you said tribal.

I think in Iraq one of the the main concerning things is how things will go with the Kurds, further down the line.

Hold on fella. Can you point me to the bit in my post that I appropriate blame to the Jews?

I'll break down my post to bite size chunks so that you might understand better.

-Muslims killing Muslims is the theme of the thread. Shall we protect them was the OPS question. I said yes with big caveat.
-The caveat being that we should get the fuck outta the area as we have had loads of bother and brought nowt but more instability.
-We will never leave the area as for the oil, money and influence Israel has over keeping us and the Yanks there.

I hope that cleared it up for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back