Holidays

Going to Icmeler for the first time mid June for a week, 20yrs since I've been to Turkey for a holiday :eek:
you will love it...lots of pubs and eateries without being too big...great beach and very cheap to eat out.
Try Rush bar, The Lighthouse and Venice on the canal for quality cheap food and drink. pm me for any more info mate.

Back off to Florida in July and it'll probs be my last time to that part . Son is 14 so I reckon he won't want to go on holiday with me much more so it's a big one this time. I'll try Thailand or Vietnam next year
not fancy it this year?

Limited time only - book by 21 February! ⏰
Thailand twin-centre from £699pp ✨✈️

4* Century Park Hotel, Bangkok - 3 nights
4* Centara Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya - 8 nights
✨Includes FREE room upgrade in Bangkok
Valid for departures 08 May 2019

✈️Available from: London Heathrow £699pp, Manchester £789pp, Glasgow £799pp, Dublin £759pp, Newcastle £799pp, Birmingham £759pp & Cardiff £879pp

Somerset in March
Los Cristianos for two weeks in June and a week in December , have a week in May and also in September to decide upon football and cricket fixtures withstanding.

not fancy it this year?

Limited time only - book by 21 February! ⏰
Thailand twin-centre from £699pp ✨✈️

4* Century Park Hotel, Bangkok - 3 nights
4* Centara Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya - 8 nights
✨Includes FREE room upgrade in Bangkok
Valid for departures 08 May 2019

✈️Available from: London Heathrow £699pp, Manchester £789pp, Glasgow £799pp, Dublin £759pp, Newcastle £799pp, Birmingham £759pp & Cardiff £879pp
Nah mate went last year and literally only booked flights and first night hotel . Did the rest by booking .com and had a quality time with some fantastic hotels too . Might try this idea rather than have it all planned out . Flights are coming in around the 550 mark with Emirates or BA too

just booked a nice villa there. Never been but thought I would give it a go for a week
We went last September for a week in a villa. The airport is mahoosive, I thought they were taking the piss with the International in the name but there were about 20 baggage reclaim belts and 30 gates, The roads are a bit crap off the main drag and the cyclists are a pain in the arse. Pleasant holiday overall but didn't enjoy it as much as Menorca.

We went last September for a week in a villa. The airport is mahoosive, I thought they were taking the piss with the International in the name but there were about 20 baggage reclaim belts and 30 gates, The roads are a bit crap off the main drag and the cyclists are a pain in the arse. Pleasant holiday overall but didn't enjoy it as much as Menorca.

where do you tend to go in Menorca? Did Cala'n Forcat, Punta Prima and Cala Santandria. Nearly booked Santo Tomas this year but was scared off when i read that how remote it was (even for Menorca's standards)

where do you tend to go in Menorca? Did Cala'n Forcat, Punta Prima and Cala Santandria. Nearly booked Santo Tomas this year but was scared off when i read that how remote it was (even for Menorca's standards)
We've been to Cala en Porter a couple of times mainly due to the airport proximity. The second time we got a car and travelled around a bit and the only place we weren't keen on was Cala Galdana. I probably wouldn't stay on the North coast as the weather can be a bit rough around Fornells.

Rented a villa in Es Castell / Cala Fonts last summer and had a great time

Back