Holidays

Having lived in Bamburgh as a lad I can relate to bracing beach walks.
I subscribe to The Cricketer magazine. The front cover of this months, is a picture of Bamburgh Castle, whilst a cricket match is in play below

Magnificent site, still impressed me every time when I turn down towards Bamburgh on my way to Seahouses

Nothing wrong with that.
:D:cool:

Will have a few days away in Lakes or similar with some friends over from Ireland in April. Then have Barthelona long weekend early May. Then renting a summer house on the north coast of Sjaelland in Denmark for a couple of weeks in August. Possibly a week in October somewhere too.

And me caravan park opens up on 1st March so will be heading there as often as possible.

Maldives in May. Water bungalow, seaplane transfer, the works. Mrs Exile got a ludicrous deal and it's our 20 year anniversary.

I need to get down the gym. Eight hours a day for the next three months.
I always fancied that even although it would cost way more than we would normally spend . Had it penciled in for this year but bought a nice place Spain last year so I'll never get to the Maldives now .

Couple of nights in Hawes in March, then off to Mull in May for a week, then a week in Romaldkirk in August, when the wife and our pooch are doing a dog agility training week at Mickleton.
Might also be fitting something else in for July, just a week somewhere to celebrate my retirement.

Back