Holidays

Florence has been on my to do list for a few years. I now live within a 4.5 hour drive and we have various friends going there this year so looks like i’ll have 3 trips there this year! One will hopefully change to Pisa and Tuscany as opposed to Florence specifically.

Outside of that ages weekend trips around Switzerland and Northern Italy. Verona looks like it could be a good place to visit and heard good things about Leko.

Was going to Slovenia from Newcastle via Brussels but the first flight was with FlyBMI.

Luckily the flights were with Brussels Airlines are refundable. Other routes too long and silly prices.

Starting over again. Might do a couple of city breaks back to back. Munich and Barcelona perhaps

Last edited by a moderator:
Was going to Slovenia from Newcastle via Brussels but the first flight was with FlyBMI.

Luckily the flights were with Brussels Airlines are refundable. Other routes too long and silly prices.

Starting over again. Might do a couple of city breaks back to back. Munich and Barcelona perhaps

Where abouts mate, my mate owns a bar there!

Florence has been on my to do list for a few years. I now live within a 4.5 hour drive and we have various friends going there this year so looks like i’ll have 3 trips there this year! One will hopefully change to Pisa and Tuscany as opposed to Florence specifically.

Outside of that ages weekend trips around Switzerland and Northern Italy. Verona looks like it could be a good place to visit and heard good things about Leko.

I wouldn’t bother with Pisa, there’s nowt there other than the tower.
Bologna is miles better if that would work.

Krakow in September.

Then I’m planning to take my son to Düsseldorf in November for a football weekend for his 18th , hopefully to see Dortmund and whoever is playing close by on the other day.

Back