Holidaying abroad this year

And the Nepal variant, the thorney close variant, the Hetton variant . Where does it end ?? The dick head brits you speak of are hoping to get some normality back. I’ve moved two holidays again to 2022 that were rearranged from last year. I thought a chance for a break was possible so booked a trip to Portugal and it was cancelled once they were taken off the green list.. What a dick head eh!!Ok you may be happy/accepting to put your life on hold but others aren’t but I don’t see any one labelling you as a dick head, moron or raging fanny etc.. only embarrassing thing is your post . Get sick of pompous wanksplats making stupid judgmental comments..
Hahaha , you said it. You booked a trip to Portugal , I rest my case.

And the Nepal variant, the thorney close variant, the Hetton variant . Where does it end ?? The dick head brits you speak of are hoping to get some normality back. I’ve moved two holidays again to 2022 that were rearranged from last year. I thought a chance for a break was possible so booked a trip to Portugal and it was cancelled once they were taken off the green list.. What a dick head eh!!Ok you may be happy/accepting to put your life on hold but others aren’t but I don’t see any one labelling you as a dick head, moron or raging fanny etc.. only embarrassing thing is your post . Get sick of pompous wanksplats making stupid judgmental comments..
we've had 5 lots of flights to portugal cancelled since china's attempt to wipe out the world. didn't bother to book last time as i had a feeling it wouldn't last.

Another one on the prick list..
Pay no mind. Another sad bastard.

The government should be begging people to go on holiday in places with low covid. Get them out of this place so that there are less people to spread it to and send em off for two weeks somewhere that is experiencing virtually zero cases.

Last edited by a moderator:
Travel outside your village should be completely banned.
Dickhead northerners booking holidays in the new forest where I live bringing down new variants.
Ffs embarrassing.
you missed "West" off mate , there's no variants over. here in NE.
Breaking news millions of brits declared immune to bullshit varient

Why would u not book a trip if its been put on a green list ?
The fact you asked the question is entirely predictable given your posting history.

To be fair its not just Brits - they also dislike folk from Bangladesh, Myanmar, Nepal and Pakistan :p
Not quite true given one of my relatives in Holland/Netherlands is of Nepalese origin. I am sure it is the youngest daughter of one my late Granddads sisters. She lives in Den Helder. Her daughter lives in Ijmuiden with her hubby and her daughter. I’ve been to her place.

Not quite true given one of my relatives in Holland/Netherlands is of Nepalese origin. I am sure it is the youngest daughter of one my late Granddads sisters. She lives in Den Helder. Her daughter lives in Ijmuiden with her hubby and her daughter. I’ve been to her place.
Holland is in the Netherlands.

it was just a jokey comment based on who the Dutch have banned
In reality they are quite welcoming

easyJet have cancelled our Venice flights for early September. Third time it’s been cancelled, we were originally supposed to go in January 2020. Quite surprised given the speed of the vaccine roll out here and now in Europe and the fact it’s another few months away.

easyJet have cancelled our Venice flights for early September. Third time it’s been cancelled, we were originally supposed to go in January 2020. Quite surprised given the speed of the vaccine roll out here and now in Europe and the fact it’s another few months away.
Dodged a bullet there, Venice is a dump.

From Manchester?

Back