holiday villa

Have stayed in this one - shared pool, not private but access is via a key/keycard.

Beautiful 2 Bedroom ModernTown House - HomeAway

In Carvoeiro, Portugal - 5 minutes walk from everything. Downside is it's up a pretty steep (but shortish) hill. Upside is fantastic views across the resort out to sea from the roof terrace.

i know where that is, very nice.
carvoeiro is a great place. been going there for a canny few years now, sort of a home from home.
we bought this last year, about 5km from the village though so no good for the op.
Quinta do rosal, Casa Rosa - Villa for 4 pe... - HomeAway

i know where that is, very nice.
carvoeiro is a great place. been going there for a canny few years now, sort of a home from home.
we bought this last year, about 5km from the village though so no good for the op.
Quinta do rosal, Casa Rosa - Villa for 4 pe... - HomeAway
Lovely that. Bit far out for me though - don't like driving on my holidays. Just like to be in walking distance of everything.

Been to Carvoeiro three times with the wife (no) and family. After Alvor, my next favourite place on the Algarve. Love the Boneca bar down among the rocks next to the caves.

Try one of these in Alvor, Portugal - about 10 minutes walk from the centre of the resort, about 10 minutes walk to the beach.

Rentals at Alto Golf and Country Club, Algarve, Portugal

First three are 3-bedrooms, the last one is 5-bedrooms - you didn't say how many people it was for.
Went to Alvor bout 10 years ago ..you are right...great place..with lovely food

Back