Holiday Souvenirs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to bring a mate of mine novelty lighters back from holidays.

One year I bought him a lighter shaped like a bottle of Budweiser, it blew up in his hand, I stopped bringing novelty lighters back from holiday.

Had that in Cuba on the trips - I'm sure we made some ridiculous detours just to stop at the same souvenier place each time. Really annoying tbh.

The really annoying thing was that one of the places we stopped at was the factory that made half of the stuff that was on sale elsewhere.

I used to bring a mate of mine novelty lighters back from holidays.

One year I bought him a lighter shaped like a bottle of Budweiser, it blew up in his hand, I stopped bringing novelty lighters back from holiday.

Have you started bringing him novelty artificial hands instead?

Afternoon all,

Mrs K and I have been away to Rhodes for a week. Canny place but the airport is a farce and the state of some Brits when they're on holiday is horrific to behold. Predominantly Scousers. Urgh.

When we were away we saw all kinds of local tat and genuinely nice stuff for sale to take home.
I myself have returned with a Mythos Beer t-shirt. As y'do. I drank enough of it I should have got it free but there you are.

However, as well as the magnets, olive skewers, bottles of olive oil and so on was this.

A rack of massive wooden cock bottle openers.
It doesn't exactly shout "I've been to Rhodes" does it.

What's the weirdest touristy crap you've seen/bought while you've been away?

Has the new accommodation tax been brought in yet

There were cock related items in a shop in Portugal last year. I said to my eldest, "what about something off here for my Mam?" and he went bright red and said "errr ok" and wandered off :lol::lol:

Afternoon all,

Mrs K and I have been away to Rhodes for a week. Canny place but the airport is a farce and the state of some Brits when they're on holiday is horrific to behold. Predominantly Scousers. Urgh.

When we were away we saw all kinds of local tat and genuinely nice stuff for sale to take home.
I myself have returned with a Mythos Beer t-shirt. As y'do. I drank enough of it I should have got it free but there you are.

However, as well as the magnets, olive skewers, bottles of olive oil and so on was this.

Logon or register to see this image

A rack of massive wooden cock bottle openers.
It doesn't exactly shout "I've been to Rhodes" does it.

What's the weirdest touristy crap you've seen/bought while you've been away?
What you got against these wooden cocks like? Had a case of arsehoop spelks haven't ya:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back